FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Kevincn silk closures and Roman lace wig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I will copy and paste this disclaimer!!!!! You forgot to add NO RATCHETTNESS TOLERATED

Me too. I didnt post as much of a disclaimer but I definitely planned on covering my bases with emails and photos based on Red's drama.
Sponsored Links

Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:49am
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:50am
Closures still available I added a few more pics of the curly one. If anyone needs more pics let me know
miss1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:28am
Check pm
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:38pm
Kinky straight  silk closure sold!

Curly silk closure still availableSmile

Edited by Godslady - Dec 21 2012 at 9:39pm
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 2:54pm
Curly still availableSmile

Edited by Godslady - Dec 28 2012 at 2:54pm
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:16pm
Curly still up for grabs!Smile
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 7:49am
I would like the link to Reds post because this happened to me about a year ago a member had bought one wig from me with no problems it was a Brazilian dark color but then she wanted another unit I had that was 27 front 4 roots and back that I had worn for 5 days. At that time I wanted to go shorter and this one was 22 inches long When she got it she tried to color it and it got matted had she told me she wanted it darker I would have done it for her then trying to do I don't know what she then cut it not only in length but the wig itself .When I got it back I was flabbergasted it was destroyed and because I wouldn't sell her another one of my unitsshe made a claim for not as described and although I had a countless number of emails where she stated she and her hairdresser messed up the wig paypal said they would not take the emails because I could have altered them although anything you change on an email is indicated in the email original history however they still gave her not only the money she sent me but they kept the fees so I was out of 265 dollars of a 350 dollar wig. I cried for a week That why I stopped selling on this board . I had already [my fault] been scammed twice one I sent the wig before I got payment I knowThumbs DownWacko the other was a girl had one picture and syent me a muck up wig and I sent it back but no return of money again dumb dumb dumbPinchUnhappy but I should have known everyone does not have integrity those didnt hurt as bad as the girl who destroyed a new wig then got her money back SO SELLER BEWAREOuch 
asummertyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 7:54am
Wow...
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:35am
Originally posted by SistaHollywood SistaHollywood wrote:

I would like the link to Reds post because this happened to me about a year ago a member had bought one wig from me with no problems it was a Brazilian dark color but then she wanted another unit I had that was 27 front 4 roots and back that I had worn for 5 days. At that time I wanted to go shorter and this one was 22 inches long When she got it she tried to color it and it got matted had she told me she wanted it darker I would have done it for her then trying to do I don't know what she then cut it not only in length but the wig itself .When I got it back I was flabbergasted it was destroyed and because I wouldn't sell her another one of my unitsshe made a claim for not as described and although I had a countless number of emails where she stated she and her hairdresser messed up the wig paypal said they would not take the emails because I could have altered them although anything you change on an email is indicated in the email original history however they still gave her not only the money she sent me but they kept the fees so I was out of 265 dollars of a 350 dollar wig. I cried for a week That why I stopped selling on this board . I had already [my fault] been scammed twice one I sent the wig before I got payment I knowThumbs DownWacko the other was a girl had one picture and syent me a muck up wig and I sent it back but no return of money again dumb dumb dumbPinchUnhappy but I should have known everyone does not have integrity those didnt hurt as bad as the girl who destroyed a new wig then got her money back SO SELLER BEWAREOuch 

WOW WOW WOW this is a daggone shame to say the least!!! My mouth is still opened!!! FTP!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic