Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEW Jace Beauty Very Coarse For Sale!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW Jace Beauty Very Coarse For Sale!
    Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 10:59pm
Hello, I am selling my NEW JaceBeauty Very Coarse Virgin Russian Fede™ Natural Straight hair. I received this hair last week but unfortunately it is not as coarse as I expected. I have like 4C hair and I know this will not blend. Because of this, I am selling it for what I paid for it (+shipping) so I can get some Glamour House of Hair Sassy Sleek.  I usually wear Shengori Shells Natural or relaxed Rhythms but when I saw the pics on Jace’s FB I couldn’t resist. I think the Very Coarse hair photographs coarser than it actually is. The hair is very soft, slighty frizzy & is tangle free when I ran my hands through a bundle. I have not altered the hair, in fact it is still in the bundle, as you can see in the pics. She was very generous with the length. For those of you interested in this texture but don’t have the patience to with the 8 weeks From Jace, this is for you! I can ship it to you within 24 hours. Please see pics below & PM me if interested or if you have any questions. I'd prefer to sell all three bundles at once. PayPal only please Smile
Virgin Russian Fede™ Natural Straight, Very Coarse, Low Luster, No Sheen-Dull, [Length:14-16 inches] Actual 21": $155
Virgin Russian Fede™ Natural Straight, Very Coarse, Low Luster, No Sheen-Dull, [Length:18-20 inches] Actual 23": $175
Virgin Russian Fede™ Natural Straight, Very Coarse, Low Luster, No Sheen-Dull, [Length:20-22 Inches] Actual 24": $195

Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:08pm
you should sell it on the M2M section and we cant see the pics

Edited by Nadiesca - Nov 12 2013 at 11:09pm
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:13pm
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:06am
it does look kind of silky

good look with your sale ............. i would not advertize it as coarse even tho jace sold it that way
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 10:57am
Cali1, when did you order this hair? I'm on week 10 waiting for my vcs. This is a very good buy for those who don't want to wait.

Edited by ms.blue - Nov 13 2013 at 10:57am
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:14am
Ms.blue, I initially ordered in April. I received an order of hair and thought it was too silky, so I sent it back. I told nicole that I was looking for something coarser and to take her time to get it to me because I wanted all of the bundles to be the same texture. This was the second batch I received.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by cali1 cali1 wrote:

Ms.blue, I initially ordered in April. I received an order of hair and thought it was too silky, so I sent it back. I told nicole that I was looking for something coarser and to take her time to get it to me because I wanted all of the bundles to be the same texture. This was the second batch I received.

Wow Cali. On JB facebook, I seen one customer "recently" get a batch of extra very coarse straight which imo looked coarse. Maybe Nicole should've recommended the extra very coarse straight since the wait time was very long.
BelleAmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelleAmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:44am
Would you say the hair was close in texture to the NHH you received?

cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 12:20pm
^BelleAmore, not at all, the NHH hair is silkier. I have so many bundles of hair that ive ordered and received what I wasn't expecting. Ive wasted so much money and these companies all of a sudden dont want to respond to my emails... Sorry for venting
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by cali1 cali1 wrote:

^<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1"><span style="line-height: 21px;">BelleAmore, not at all, the NHH hair is silkier. I have so many bundles of hair that ive ordered and received what I wasn't expecting. Ive wasted so much money and these companies all of a sudden dont want to respond to my emails... Sorry for venting</span></span>

Open forum so vent. I believe most of these companies lack good customer service or are willing to sacrifice a few unhappy customers which is completely wrong since people spend their hard earned money with these vendors.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>