Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Install/Update

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Install/Update
    Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 6:45pm
Hey guys! It's been a little while since i've posted and thats actually a good thing! The last post I did I posted pictures of Queens virgin straight install that I had (this was just before xmas) and I STILL have that hair in my head 7 months later. it looks so great!!! No shedding, no tangling, didnt have to use product on it just co-wash it ..air dry and go . It blended so perfect with my natural hair that i've had noooo trouble maintaining it. 

Anyway, I just bought 3 more bundles ( virgin straight again...but longer lengths then my previous install)  and I just got it in the mail yesterday..the turn around time was 3 days ( from purchase to my front door). I go get it installed tomorrow and I'll be adding pics and another review. The last 7 months i've had the hair in i've only worn it in it's natural straight state...in it's natural color.  This time around I might do wand curls and add color or something but i havent decided the color i should try. 

Stay tuned. Star
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 9:00pm
Make sure your stylist use conditioner to take down with her fingers . You will have Locs in your braids . I will check back for your update . Good luck .
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 7:51am
So did you reinstall the hair in the 7 months?
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 6:53pm
hey yes sorry i wasnt that clear but ive had my sew in maintained throughout the 7months. The only thing I didnt replace was the hair itself..i kept re using it.. the only real reason im not using it this time around is because i want it much longer now so i bought some more (from the same company). the older hair is still in top condition since i never used any product or heat on the hair . Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic