Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*New Install!* Kaye's Fab Hair**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:04am
it's not too short, it looks very nice.  I like the way it is styled also; kinda tired of seeing every weave with the middle part,  long straight hair with the ends spiral curled, Kardashian style.
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:08am
cute girly
unknown200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unknown200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:20am
Am Tonia Williams from Chicago, I have been having problems with my boyfriend for sometime now and he even left me for 3weeks without communication, even when we have daughter. Most times he do abuse me and called me all sorts of names, but in all these I love him so much, at times I feel like committing suicide. Until I came across a friend of my, who told me about the Prophet in Africa. At first I didn't believe it, but after much talking, I decided to give it a try and since then my LIFE as never been the same. My relationship as fall in place and my Boyfriend I have been with for 3years as finally Propose to me and our wedding as been fixed for Jan 12 2014. Am so happy and blessed
So I want to use this media tell anyone out there, that not matter what you are going on or you are passing through there is always hope. The God that did it for me, will sure do it for You too. Be positive with yourself and take a step today. Here is the email for who meant be interested ( africanspiritualhealer@gmail.com ).. Take bless...
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 8:00am
^^^And you had to make an account just to write that sh*t on my post?

Edited by miss america - Dec 18 2013 at 8:05am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 8:02am
@MsBMW @LynnNyc thank yallll:))
kinkyrebelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkyrebelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 9:18am
Very beautiful. Did you have to bleach the closure?
blackandfearless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackandfearless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

They don't call me MISS AMERICA for nothing!! Lol!....as you can see she's feeling herself a little....I'm lying....a WHOLE lot! Anywho this is Kaye's Fab Hair. Let me just say I'm in love. This is like the best straight hair I have had. Ive had it installed for almost two weeks and I love it. 14, 16, 18. I thought the 18 would be kinda short since I'm use to wearing 22 inches and above but I must say it hits me perfectly for the look I've been going for lately. I'm 5'4. Sophisticated and simple. I have no issues with this hair. VERY minimal shedding. Maybe 2 strands a day. Zero tangling. This hair has a lot of body hunni! I just love it. Idk what else to say because I have no complaints. Ask me if you want to know anything else. On to this closure. What I really want to talk about. Yall this is my first time wearing a closure and I'm sure I'll never wear my real hair out again. Like its almost perfect. It's a free part closure. Came in a body wave pattern but I straightned it. If you need to know anything else ask. I'm getting sleepy and I'm running out of things to say.

what size closure? how did you lay it down? what origin is the hair? chinese ? virgin? what color is the closure?

Edited by blackandfearless - Dec 18 2013 at 10:15am
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:18am
Originally posted by unknown200 unknown200 wrote:

Am Tonia Williams from Chicago, I have been having problems with my boyfriend for sometime now and he even left me for 3weeks without communication, even when we have daughter. Most times he do abuse me and called me all sorts of names, but in all these I love him so much, at times I feel like committing suicide. Until I came across a friend of my, who told me about the Prophet in Africa. At first I didn't believe it, but after much talking, I decided to give it a try and since then my LIFE as never been the same. My relationship as fall in place and my Boyfriend I have been with for 3years as finally Propose to me and our wedding as been fixed for Jan 12 2014. Am so happy and blessed
So I want to use this media tell anyone out there, that not matter what you are going on or you are passing through there is always hope. The God that did it for me, will sure do it for You too. Be positive with yourself and take a step today. Here is the email for who meant be interested ( africanspiritualhealer@gmail.com ).. Take bless...
ShockedShockedShockedSleepyShockedShockedShockedOuch

I'm sorry to hear this but unfortuanelty if it isn't about Raw Virgin Unprocessed Wefted or unwefted to perfection Cuticle aligned gourgeous 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 + inches of non tangly non shedding Hair we don't wanna hear it! wrong spot to post!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:47pm
@kinkyrebelle thanks hun:) @blackandfearless it's a swiss lace closure. 3.5x4 inches. Knots came bleached. It's "Malaysian". 12 inches and I just sewed the front and around the closure down, put a scarf on it overnight and it was flat in the morning. The hair on the closure is dark brown.

Edited by miss america - Dec 18 2013 at 1:48pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:49pm
And this closure came from a different company.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>