FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Indian Vendor Review **PIC HEAVY**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 697071
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
reneex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reneex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2017 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Pebbles2511 Pebbles2511 wrote:

oh noooo and I wanted to make another purchase from them. I haven't purchase since 1 year from them. They were my go to vendor. After they told me I can only order from the website I was pissed off and went to Ankor. But I need some very curly indian hair now.
how is angkor?

I've seriously had enough with these companies. This is getting ridiculous now. Thousands I've wasted!!
Sponsored Links

oldflowleahh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldflowleahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2017 at 3:14pm
I was messaging them on WhatsApps; this weekend and I tried to negotiate business with them & It failed, I want some Bulk hair to send to Sam since nobody in India can weft. And they told me there bulk hair is 50$ less then there weft hair per kilo. Like bish what?!?! I'm TIRED of these IV claiming to to provide wholesale prices, but the prices really are retail.
xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 11:35am
Yes, I do understand...  They are saying wholesale but it's really retail.  So lets stop trying to negotiate due to we have the customers and they don't.  They know what the hair is selling for here in the USA so I feel they are trying to get some of the action regarding the $.  If we don't buy they will have to bring their prices down.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by xtrodinare xtrodinare wrote:

Yes, I do understand...  They are saying wholesale but it's really retail.  So lets stop trying to negotiate due to we have the customers and they don't.  They know what the hair is selling for here in the USA so I feel they are trying to get some of the action regarding the $.  If
we don't buy they will have to bring their prices down.
You only get wholesale prices whem you purchase by the Kilos,nothing less.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by xtrodinare xtrodinare wrote:

Yes, I do understand...  They are saying wholesale but it's really retail.  So lets stop trying to negotiate due to we have the customers and they don't.  They know what the hair is selling for here in the USA so I feel they are trying to get some of the action regarding the $.  If we don't buy they will have to bring their prices down.
xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2017 at 4:57pm
I know Marie67 but who wants to get a kilo and you just don't know what the quality of the hair might be? I have been on BHM for years and I have read where so many of us have lot so much money trying to find the gold mine for good quality virgin remy India hair!!!  I do like it when you find a good IV you will share and I thank you!!!!!  Even tho some complaint regarding the hair, but real India virgin Remy hair is not like the hair you order off of Aliexpress.  It takes time to break the hair in. I have found with real virgin remy India hair the more you wear it the better it gets!!!  I order that kind of hair a long time ago but now it's have become very challenging!!!
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2017 at 1:15pm
I will always take a gamble on natural hair,I also umderstand that NO 2 PURCHASES ARE EVER THE SAME. So when Im sharing , its based on the hair I just purchased and WORN, however,my next purchase from the exact same vendor may not be the same due to the fact that the hair will be from a differet donor each and every time.I know and understand the risky nature of natrual hair

Edited by marie67 - Apr 23 2017 at 1:18pm
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2017 at 2:28pm
Just received my hair from Remy Exporters .I love it,more like a tight wave than curly Imo. Will purchase again. I will definetly ask if the hair is available before purchasing.

Pebbles2511 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pebbles2511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2017 at 11:45am
I Need some curly hair badly
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2017 at 1:40pm
 I never had any issues with this company
Im wearing the wavy hair from 2 summers ago now and it looks fine

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 697071
  Share Topic