FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Indian Vendor Review **PIC HEAVY**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 707172
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sellara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sellara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2017 at 8:14am
Hey girls had to sign in. Gosh had to do the whole forgotten password thing it's been so long. As you can tell I'm an oldhead that hasn't been around for years, mostly would be in hair growth.

But as I said had to sign in to give my 2 cents on this hair. Thanks to the weave vets in this thread Marie67, princess Grace and gods child to name a few I have now purchase from this vendor 4 times with excellent hair bundles each time.

Only probably I had last year was with some closures that were not too my liking but vendor paid for return and refunded with no problems whatsoever. I think that was when they first started out with them so they may be up to par.

Anyway I just wanted to update and post my experience as that is how it worked in the good old days, we shared and everybody was able to get some good hair. No idea why now everyone wants to hide their supplier, the bhm effect may happen But the vendor will drum up and stay in business after all.

Shout out to OP SN2BPHD 💋

Edited by sellara - Jul 10 2017 at 8:19am
Sponsored Links

dchristi214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchristi214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2017 at 3:05am
Wow...lovely
oldflowleahh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldflowleahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2017 at 4:32am
Pretty!
melodyoflife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melodyoflife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2017 at 9:28am
Hey guys. I just wanted to post a quick review. This is my second time ordering from this vendor. I ordered 2 bundles of 18 and 20 inch very curly. I was processing through PayPal and kept getting and error message. So I utilized the chat feature and an invoice was sent and paid within 15 minutes .

I placed my order on Thursday morning and received the bundles on Monday. At first glance they appeared to be only slightly wavy. But they curled up very nicely after washing. I usually wear my curly hair straight for one week and curly for two weeks then repeat the process . The hair straightened extremely well. But..... it does not hold a curl. And that's where I'm disappointed. I know some of the ladies say wear straight hair straight and curly hair curly but I dont.

I'll try to come back and post pics after I put on my face lol.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2017 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by melodyoflife melodyoflife wrote:

Hey guys. I just wanted to post a quick review. This is my second time ordering from this vendor. I ordered 2 bundles of 18 and 20 inch very curly. I was processing through PayPal and kept getting and error message. So I utilized the chat feature and an invoice was sent and paid within 15 minutes .

I placed my order on Thursday morning and received the bundles on Monday. At first glance they appeared to be only slightly wavy. But they curled up very nicely after washing. I usually wear my curly hair straight for one week and curly for two weeks then repeat the process . The hair straightened extremely well. But..... it does not hold a curl. And that's where I'm disappointed. I know some of the ladies say wear straight hair straight and curly hair curly but I dont.

I'll try to come back and post pics after I put on my face lol.
   Sorry to tell you this but soft Indian hair doesnt hold hot curls well, its the nature of their hair. The hair wet sets well however.

Edited by marie67 - Aug 11 2017 at 9:00pm
cutesabrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cutesabrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2017 at 1:07pm
I have been a regular customer for 2 years of this company and the last two orders this month and may, the hair has been terrible, it has looked nice out if the packet but once installed it tangles and feels like Barbie doll hair, I found I had to brush it every 5 minutes and it still tangled and matted up in a mess even if I just sat in one place . His quality has gone way downhill , I got 6 bundles, 3 slightly wavy and 3 slightly curly. The wigs were unwearable after 2 days. I called him and he straight up refused a refund of to even consider the hair was BAD hair . I've even had much better hair from that terrible site AliExpress. He then blacked me on wassup. Hard earned money down the drain . It's a shame as he used to have nice hair but it seems them IV's are now doing worse hair than the CV's.
Terrible customer services for a regular client .
Blkgirlmagick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blkgirlmagick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2017 at 5:26am
Originally posted by cutesabrine cutesabrine wrote:

I have been a regular customer for 2 years of this company and the last two orders this month and may, the hair has been terrible, it has looked nice out if the packet but once installed it tangles and feels like Barbie doll hair, I found I had to brush it every 5 minutes and it still tangled and matted up in a mess even if I just sat in one place . His quality has gone way downhill , I got 6 bundles, 3 slightly wavy and 3 slightly curly. The wigs were unwearable after 2 days. I called him and he straight up refused a refund of to even consider the hair was BAD hair . I've even had much better hair from that terrible site AliExpress. He then blacked me on wassup. Hard earned money down the drain . It's a shame as he used to have nice hair but it seems them IV's are now doing worse hair than the CV's.
Terrible customer services for a regular client .

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 707172
  Share Topic