FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Indian Vendor Review **PIC HEAVY**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2017 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Janeru-W Janeru-W wrote:

The total price is the paypal price and he does always send pictures of the hair, which I'm very grateful for. I also wouldn't recommend ordering frontals from them in general
He sends the same pic of hair to everyone.
Sponsored Links

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2017 at 5:38pm
Also what appears to be short hairs, are actually the strands of hair used folded over for.ventilarion
,they can be cut down.
PrettyLA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2017 at 2:30pm
I absolutely love their hair. I actually bought the hair to sample it (for sale) and it was perfect.  I bought the curly hair and the curls stayed beautiful after dyeing it 3 times. 
Even when I had an issue with one of their products, they were quick to fix it and send a replacement immediately. 
In the end, I didn't buy a big order to sell, because I stopped selling hair all together but the hair was EXCELLENT. I'd definitely recommend it. ClapClapClap 

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2017 at 11:42am
Not pleased with my most recent purchase. seems like all I got was some bodywave. I could've gone to Aliexpress and saved 100
perfekt904 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perfekt904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2017 at 1:05pm
Aw man, Im so torn right now. I still might take the plunge with samples if they are available.
Fr3shnFlyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fr3shnFlyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2017 at 9:04am
I purchased this hair and it was one of the most regrettable purchases that I made. The hair was not the hair that was sent in the pictures so like someone said, he sends the same picture to everyone.

The hair was full of nits and eggs. It took FOREVER to get it clean. I was literally on the floor for hours cleaning the hair. But that would have been okay with that if the hair itself was up to standards. Not to mention, the hair was NOT curly at all. At best, it had a slight wave to it. I contacted the vendor with no response. It was ironic because he would respond quick as hell when he was trying to get me to purchase the hair.

I got 3 20 inch bundles which was enough for a full sew in (actually had some hair left over). The hair tangled and matted like no other within a matter of days. I have experience with treating virgin/curly hair. I have had hair that lasted 3 years + so maintenance wasn't my problem. It was the hair. I tried to get a resolution with the vendor before filing a dispute. He would not respond until I got paypal involved. Then he suggested that I send the hair back in the original condition, (not washed, cut, etc) plus pay for the shipping. I literally had to threaten him to take better action. I wouldn't suggest this vendor at all.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2017 at 11:14am
Sorry to hear that your batch didnt work out for you. One thing I know for a fact, is that when dealing with true virgin hair,it can be a hit or miss since each bundle comes from different people each and everytime. I have tried many vendors ,some more than once,and its always different from all of them. But I love authentic Indian hair,so ill always role the dice. I also understand that what worked for me on my purchase,doesnt mean that it will be the exact same experience the next time. Unprocessed raw hair is a gamble!
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2017 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Fr3shnFlyy Fr3shnFlyy wrote:

I purchased this hair and it was one of the most regrettable purchases that I made. The hair was not the hair that was sent in the pictures so like someone said, he sends the same picture to everyone.

The hair was full of nits and eggs. It took FOREVER to get it clean. I was literally on the floor for hours cleaning the hair. But that would have been okay with that if the hair itself was up to standards. Not to mention, the hair was NOT curly at all. At best, it had a slight wave to it. I contacted the vendor with no response. It was ironic because he would respond quick as hell when he was trying to get me to purchase the hair.

I got 3 20 inch bundles which was enough for a full sew in (actually had some hair left over). The hair tangled and matted like no other within a matter of days. I have experience with treating virgin/curly hair. I have had hair that lasted 3 years + so maintenance wasn't my problem. It was the hair. I tried to get a resolution with the vendor before filing a dispute. He would not respond until I got paypal involved. Then he suggested that I send the hair back in the original condition, (not washed, cut, etc) plus pay for the shipping. I literally had to threaten him to take better action. I wouldn't suggest this vendor at all.

I got Indian hair and I ordered wavy. That ish was processed to body wave. I wanted raw virgin hair. Not anything processed. It had that perfect S shape wave. Smh. Never again. 
perfekt904 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perfekt904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2017 at 1:17pm
I ordered samples, and I just received them. I like the curly, but the wavy is not wavy at all. The photo he sent didn't match the hair, which I expected, because of this forum. I will post my photos after work.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2017 at 6:30pm
Keep in mind ,most pictures shown are of that particluar bundle thats being photographed,not the actual bundle you will receive. Since each bundle of hair comes from different donors ,there isnt any way to promise that every bundle sold will match the photo or each other if purchasing more than one. The person who answers emails arent the actual workers who fill the orders. Im sure, they sort the hair from 3 categories straight, wavy curly
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071>
  Share Topic