FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Indian Vendor Review **PIC HEAVY**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 72>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sarah Yip 2014 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Yip 2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2014 at 3:24am
Great hairThumbs Up
Sponsored Links

CherryPrincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2014 at 9:37am
I wanted to share that I recently bought some hair here after reading her review. Just two bundles of 22 inch very curly raw virgin hair.  Both were great bundles of hair -- clean, nitfree, no grays, no splits or dried ends. Soft full and healthy.  I requested him to pick me out two bundles that were very curly.  Both were very curly, but one was slightly limper curl than I like but with a diffuser it plumps up to a pretty good curl.  The other was like the curly hair I used to get from the late great wagmans!  I am extremely pleased with it! Quite defined for 22 inch hair.  I asked him to pick out darker bundles and got that too.

Now the wefting isn't as high quality as wagmans.  The wefts don't seem as neat as solid. I see a lot of tangled string in the weft. It looks to have been reinforced with some sort of sealer.   But I have gotten way worse wefting from Indian VEndors.  Chinese seem to do the best wefting.   I'd say the wefting is so-so.  But at this point I am not getting much shedding at all.  Personally, I am not overly worried about wefts now adays because I usually wear small little top pieces for extra volume and clip-ons.   Oh and another thing...I ordered 22 and I got 22 in.  Even after drying, it's 20 inches just sitting there all curly.  Some of these IV vendors stretch the hair so tightly that you order 22 you are lucky if you get 16 inches.
Both bundles look like hair I could have gotten from wagman's or indique except they smell like indian shampoo and the wefting is different.   If he keeps sending me hair like this..I won't ever go to anyone else.  I paid $214 for 2 bundles.  I paid with paypal which has a 4% fee.  That's about what I pay for 1 bundle at wagman's if you include the shipping, so I'm pleased as punch.

He texted me on my whatsapp I have on my phone.  I really like that.  He was very quick to answer, he was polite when I told him I wasn't going to be buying bulk, he spoke great english.  I like that I can easily contact him on this app.  Shipping was fast..let me check my phone to see when I ordered. 
....Looks like I ordered Friday the 10th. Got a tracking number Tuesday.  Hair arrived Wednesday the 15th! 

Packaging isn't pretty.  They tape the heck out of it.  Be careful when opening.  But I don't need my hair wrapped in ribbons and pretty paper.  I only care about the curls.

I have had some AWFUL experiences from Indian vendors and had sworn them off completely.  I've gotten hair that looked like it had been burned in areas, hair covered in nits, 6 inches to short and curls that are barely a wave.  I've gotten wefts that deteriorated in my hands.    Vendors that took my money and went out of business...Oh don't get me going on my woeful stories of shopping around for hair and hairpieces from overseas vendors! 

With the demise of wagman's, I was desperate for some curls so I took a chance.
OP, thanks for sharing your review.  Hopefully my next order will be as pretty and curly as my sample order. 

I tried to post a pic but it errors out.  It looks a lot like her hair but  a bit curlier.  I do think with more shampooing and conditioning it will curl up even more.

Edited by CherryPrincess - Oct 17 2014 at 9:48am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2014 at 9:58am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2014 at 10:43am

Sorry for putting in separate posts..I'm not so good at uploading pics.  This is the second bundle which is not as curly as the other.  Here the hair has been diffused but then I brushed through it to test for shedding.  Doesn't curl up as nice when air dried but curls pop when diffused. :)

Edited by CherryPrincess - Oct 17 2014 at 10:44am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2014 at 1:51am
I want to try it... I would love to see an install. I'm trying to figure out how thick the 2 bundles look on someone

Thanks for sharing ladies.
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2014 at 8:34pm
Nice! Thanks for sharing.
IoSonoEliska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IoSonoEliska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2014 at 8:26am
My mind is weighing heavy between bdogg and this guy...help me! Lol I'll message him today but thanks to both of you for the IV
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2014 at 9:45am
I have ordered from both. The hair is "very, very" similar and on par with each other. B-dogg ships quicker. This vendor in my opinion is the best alternative to B-Dogg that I have found. That being said by the time you get your quote, this vendor is only "slightly" cheaper than B-Dogg (not by much). This vendor answers emails and questions quickly and has great communication.

They both have excellent quality hair. That being said, if I was splitting shipping with someone and the fact that this vendor is only slightly cheaper than B-Dogg, I would go with B-Dogg. There would need to be more of a difference in price for me to chose this vendor over B-Dogg. HTH
IoSonoEliska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IoSonoEliska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2014 at 11:12am
Thanks for the info...I'm really struggling here lol, I've been stalking for months skimming through bdogg threads, was so fed up I was willing to go the Sassy Mitchell route but I just don't think the hair is worth paying that much for! what other vendors would you say are consistent with quality
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 12:19am
In the mist of making my wig with the original hair, I was sent 2 enhanced curl bundles from this vendor to test. He shared that it was boiled for the curl pattern. I washed one of the bundles, and currently the hair is drying.
I did order (and paid for) the naturally curly hair and am impressed. I was wanting a tighter curl, however I know that this is difficult to come by. Even my Wags Superior was not a natural curl. I am hoping for a replacement though.
Pics of the before wash in the morning when I get to work. If it is dry before I leave for work, I may post that too.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 72>
  Share Topic