FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Indian Vendor Review **PIC HEAVY**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 71>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Indian Vendor Review **PIC HEAVY**
    Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 8:33am
This is hair from indianhairindia.com. I was sent this hair for review. I did not pay for the two bundles, I was curious about the Indian Hair, as BDogg has been slipping big time, and I have never been a fan of Western Union. He does accept Paypal, so I figured if I wanted to follow up with an order, I can get my money back if there is an issue with bad hair or I don’t get my product.

I asked for 2 bundles in 20”. I don't wear mine thick. Looking back I should have specified the very curly hair, as there is some on the website which looks spectacular, however that was my fault for not requesting. He sent out 24-26" after telling me that he would send 22".

Disclaimer: I have not worn the hair, this is my initial review.

Communication:
We had communicated via email back and forth about 5x before the hair was sent out. I have asked questions about shipping (typically $35 DHL), wefting, prices (including possible increases), communication, weight of bundles, who he ships to (you know I had to ask), small and large orders and return policies. Communication was always quick, however the fact that I was review may or may not have played a part in that. I would have to say that I felt more comfortable than I have with some popular AV vendors. He is available via email, whatsapp, and several phone numbers. His English is some of the best that I have seen. No way perfect, however he does attempt to understand you. I have repeated myself once, and it appears that eventually he gets what I am saying. This was better than every attempt I had with other Indian Vendors.

Packaging:
The packaging was typical. It arrived DHL from India within 3-4 days. I did not follow up with the tracking number to check when it did arrive (can you believe it, sent a tracking number without asking), however I was outreached to make sure that I did get the product. I would have to say, I have never had a vendor do that. Upon arrival, there were no nits and the hair smelled like Indian shampoo. I cannot describe the smell if you have never smelled it. It was a fresh and familiar, however I would definitely wash it out.

The Hair Basics:
The hair did measure long compared to what I asked for. Non stretched, it did measure to 22”, stretched, 24-26”. I did weigh the hair and came up with 106 grams for one bundle and 107 for the other. I was worried that one bundle would be way shorted than the other due to how it looked when I compared the two. I later noticed that some of the weft was folded under and I could not see the fullness when just looking at the top.

Result:
I conditioned the hair first. This was to see a real curl pattern. It did need to either be clarified, or it did not like my first conditioner. I could run my fingers through it, however it reminded me of my Wags when I first got the hair and needed to do a thorough follow up. I washed with the Hello Hydration shampoo then followed up the with Pantene for fine hair for about 5 minutes. It worked well. Not too wavy and not too straight. The ends were good. This was a surprise to me, as my Indian hair in the past had ratty ends, including my Wags. Waves looked natural, however were not at the top. Hair is soft with 4 grey hairs overall. Shed 5 hairs while washing. Wefts were average. Not thin or thick. My other Indian Hair had wefts which were thinner, however I have purchased Aliexpress hair which had thicker wefts. These wefts remind me of what I have bought from some of the lesser than average AVs. I would seal this hair anyway.

Pricing:
For the 20", it would have been $60-70 depending on number of bundles ordered. Shipping $35. I plan to put in an order for his very curly. He appears to have two types on his web site. Told him I would review, but be completely honest in my feedback. And no, I am not getting paid. I also did not ask for more free hair. I was just tired of ordering hair from India and getting crap.

Pros:

     Fast shipping
     *Positive communication, however I am not yet a customer so I cannot rate this as such. He did email all throughout the day regardless of what time I sent messages
     Smelled clean
     No nits
     Bundles are longer than promised
     Ends were not ratty
     Low shedding
     Not many grays
     Curled well with a regular cheap iron
     Finding a closure should be easy
     Accepts Paypal
     Weight of bundles were as stated

Cons:

     Hair came in a #1 and the other bundle looked to be a #2.
     Beards were about ½-3/4 inch. Not bad, but not good.
     Wefts were average (you can ask for bulk hair instead).
     His website has a contact page, however you have to almost register with your phone number with full name and phone number in order to get a response. It then sends you an email within their email system. I would suggest using one of the other methods for contact.
     Prices are not listed on his website.
     In order to get the best deal, you would need to buy 20 bundles. He does however sell in smaller amounts.
     Hair is prepackaged at their site. I would say that this would cause issue if you wanted your bundles to match instead of random colors or levels of curly or straight.

When I asked about prices, this is what he sent:

Hi
We are doing unprocessed human virgin hair in wholesale basis for past 10 years
Last one year only we started to do in online customers
We tried in ebay, good response, so we started our website www.indianhairindia.com
For all customers
Below is price for wholesale buyers
Price per piece 100 grams
NATURAL BLACK COLOUR MACHINE WEFT - Top quality
SINGLE DONOR HUMAN VIRGIN HAIR             
SIZE        WAVY/ST     CURLY
10”              $25               $30
12”              $30               $35
14”              $36               $45             
16”              $45               $50
18”              $55               $60
20”              $60               $65
22”              $65               $70
24”              $70               $75
26”              $75               $80
28”              $80               $85
30”              $85               $90
32”              $90               $95
MOQ is 20 bundles for wholesale price
Less than 20 bundles extra $7 per bundle will be added
Less than 10 bundles extra $10 per bundle will be added
We selling u tip, I tip, tape in hair, coloured hair, bulk hair

I asked him about an increase in prices over time, and the concern that he has given a message to a members with statements that they can buy from others if they do not like his prices. He explained that his updated his prices July 2013, and a member had an old price list. I expressed that I was concerned that they may go up soon. He stated that he has no plans to increase his prices. Ladies, we all know about the bandwagon effect though.
I again have not worn the hair and have only reviewed the initial product.

For those who cannot see pics in tinypics, I am attaching a photobucket album. There is no password.

http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/sn2bphd/library/New%20Indian%20Hair

Fresh out of the package.

Wefting.

Prewashed.

Prewashed.

For those who cannot see pics in tinypics, I am attaching a photobucket album. There is no password. For those who cannot see pics in tinypics, I am attaching a photobucket album. There is no password.

Edited by SN2BPHD - Oct 09 2014 at 9:25am
Sponsored Links

SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 8:37am
Postwashing.

(with flash)

Wefting

Close up with flash.

Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 9:50am
Very nice, thanks for the detailed review.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 10:16am
Great review . The hair looks nice and virgin . I can't wait for the update .

I agree the beards look a bit too long and numerous . Thank you for sharing .
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 11:56am
Very nice OP! I appreicate the details and unbiased review.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 12:43pm
*I remember him from february when it was said by many that he had a fluctuating price list lol.
*he used to run ads on bhm under the other name of his company.
*i never heard any complains about quality in the old posts and i remember that the ebay store had mostly good feedback.
*i have never seen the hair in person, never purchased from him.

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 1:21pm
May take the plunge.
cocopuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cocopuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 2:27pm
Excellent, excellent thorough review!
Thanks!
naturalnewbye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturalnewbye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 2:46pm
The hair looks nice.  Keep us updated!
trynabedaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trynabedaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 11:35pm
thanks 4 posting
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 71>
  Share Topic