Extensions Plus

New Holly Units

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by LovilyLocs LovilyLocs wrote:

I really like those!  They don't look shiny like a lot of synnies.

Thanks. The first one is human - Indian Remy. 2nd is synthetic.
Sponsored Links

elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2012 at 6:57pm
Carrie both units look great on you(especially the first). Then again, all the units you post look great!

I've been contemplating on getting a body wave however, after seeing your unit from Holly, that may be my next purchase. Is the first unit a yaki like texture? It's not as shiny as the other body waves i"ve seen. And the synthetic looks pretty good!

Thanks for sharing.

Edited by elisa - Jun 24 2012 at 7:03pm
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2012 at 8:38pm
Elisa, I held it next to a yaki unit I have and I'd say it's close. It's definitely not like silky straight
MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2012 at 11:12pm
I really like both of your units.  I look so natural ... Really pretty!

Favored1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Favored1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 12:29am
Great Look as always....
hairobsessions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairobsessions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:03am
I recently ordered some skin wefts from her. specificelly asked for hair with the cutticle. And after 2 months wearing the hair is still going strong on my clients head. And it's a colour 613 so that's pretty processed. 

Was a custom order and they first made the order wrong send it right back and got a new pack. without having to pay more. So i heart holly. 
hairobsessions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairobsessions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:06am
Please update on the wig after wearing cause my experience is that indian remy from cv is usually bss human hair quality. 
Wich mat after 2 months of daily wear. 
The virgin hair types do usually hold up pretty well. 
hoxtonbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoxtonbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 2:46pm
I like that, I cant see her glueless cap construction on her website though Unhappy
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 3:21pm
^^ Just email her. She is extremely helpful and I'm sure she will send you pics. 
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 4:04pm
pic Holly sent me when I was ordering

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic