Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

New here with lots to learn

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
furrfurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furrfurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here with lots to learn
    Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:03pm
Hello, I stumbled across this site on my quest for a lace wig. First off I wanted to say that I know the website is Black Hair Media, I'm a white girl that needs help I hope its okay if I still join you lovely ladies! I'm a 30 year old mother of 5, and over the past 10 years my hair has gotten thinner and thinner and thinner Its genetics sadly. For the past few years I've been using Toppik to cover the thinning hair but I feel I'm at the point to move on to a wig and its seems like the lace ones are the way to go. My mom has worn a wig for as long as I can remember, though its real hair, and it seems like old school clip wigs !??! I want a really natural hair line were I can actually pull my hair back... ( haven't been able to do that in years!) Right now I do wear extensions to add fullness and length ( Premium Remy Silky 18'' Color 1B30. So here is what I was thinking about getting... I'd love to get your opinions on the company if you have any...http://www.bestlacewigs.com/gsw300-ciara-glueless-full-lace-wigs-with-video607-36.html So I keep my hair darker then that so I'm trying to decide if I should do a custom order or try it out as is. Also, because they are so pricy I've thought about just ordering one of there clearance wigs and testing it out first before I spend so much $$$ do a custom one. I don't have all the $$ to order one for a few weeks anyway so right now I am trying to get as much info as I can before I know what to order., PS I also have a widows peak. Sorry for the rambling, because this is such a personal and sensitive topic, I don't really have anyone in real life I can talk to except my husband. Thank you ladies, Jen
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:25pm
Hi!! Welcome to the forum!

I have seen the wig you mentioned in your post & seen the youtube video's but Bestlacewigs has had up/down reviews on this site. 

I have never ordered from them due to the reviews I've seen, so I would definitely suggest reading a couple of threads that have been made on them and then making a decision.

I'm not certain how much the clearance wigs are but this might be a way to go if you just want to test them out - if there reasonably priced.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:24pm
Hi, welcome to your lace front journey!

I agree though the Bestlacewigs gets mixed reviews around here. Some do well by them ... some not so well.

My suggestion is that you go up to the newbie stickys and read allllll that information gathered by the vets over the years. Look at the CV links are read those threads.

It's a lot of work to get your application down .. but once you figure out wha't works for you .. you will lovvve your units!
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Hi, welcome to your lace front journey!

I agree though the Bestlacewigs gets mixed reviews around here. Some do well by them ... some not so well.

My suggestion is that you go up to the newbie stickys and read allllll that information gathered by the vets over the years. Look at the CV links are read those threads.

It's a lot of work to get your application down .. but once you figure out wha't works for you .. you will lovvve your units!

One of the best thing you can do is read the newbie post and when in doubt ask questions. This forum is all about helping
furrfurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furrfurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:47am
Thank you ladies for your advice. I will go through the other posts and try to gather as much info as I can. Is there a website that has overwhelmingly positive reviews? Thanks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply