BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:38pm
Thank you all so much.  Yes this hair does have some texture/weight when straightened.  It straightens really quickly though so you don't need tons of heat to get a straight look.
Sponsored Links

Loveeetweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveeetweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 3:56am
Very pretty love the color ! Thanks for sharing :)
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:04am
Loving the curls thanks for the update..very pretty
Janezeng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janezeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 12:45am
any new updates?Smile
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:43pm
The hair still looks the same as the first time I did it. I'm actually going to take it down to reinstall.  I'm waiting to confirm my appointment  The closure I got from QHP is kinda "eh" to me.  I'm going to try one of their closures this time to see if it's any different.

This hair is still soft and the curls are still pretty. This is the first curly hair other than Arjuju that I've worn in its curly state and didn't have to remove after 3 weeks.

lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:52pm
I just reinstalled the hair and I love it still.  My QHP closure didn't hold up too well so I got one from Vinuss as well.  It feels better than the QHP one but we'll see how it does throughout the install.  Sorry if the pics are huge

Janezeng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janezeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 9:33pm
so beautiful, lilyClapClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456