BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

OH, Op did you know your face was on their site? Did those bundles get sent to you for review?

My face is what??? -_-

I didn't approve of that message.....

I'm kind of upset now....

-_-

I dont wanna be on anybody's site.
Sponsored Links

Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 9:07pm
Oh ok, cause I was on the home page looking at their testimonials and I saw your pics when I scrolled up a little. But if you just scroll down from the home page you will see it. I saw that their testimonials are people who were sent the bundles...the two I watched.
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 9:12pm
Thanks for letting me know Geminigirl.  It's all taken care of now. Wink
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by lildeevah lildeevah wrote:

Thanks for letting me know Geminigirl.  It's all taken care of now. 
\

Thumbs Up
ida2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ida2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:20pm
Any updates?
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:33pm
I'm probably going to wash and leave it curly on Saturday so once I do that, I'm going to post more pics. Right now it's still straight and it still feels really soft. Hardly any shedding at all. I barely comb it at all during the day and there are barely any snags or anything.

Hope this helps until I wash on Saturday!
Miss Taara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Taara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:42pm
OP,
Lovely install and hair! That color looks amazing on you! Can you give the deets of the color you used? Did you just lighten with bleach?
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 7:52am
Thank you!!

For the color, I used the kaleidecolors (blue) bleach with 40 vol developer. The other bundles, I soaked in 40 vol developer and let the color lighten up. I left the bottom bundle black to give a reverse ombré effect. The bleach worked pretty quickly so I watched it until it changed to the color I wanted and rinsed out. It changed to the color in about 10 minutes. :)
joi2fine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joi2fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 6:44pm
Thats some pretty hair and your install is gorg!
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 6:00pm
And as promised, some pics of the hair in it's natural state.  This is the hair fresh out of the shower and air dried.

Edited by lildeevah - Aug 10 2013 at 6:01pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>