Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

New Hair!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 5:56pm
did you get your hair yet or your refund?< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">
Sponsored Links

iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 11:30am
444 British Pound Sterling equals
746.81 US Dollar
rachs3122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachs3122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 10:03am
Valencia Rose are awful (VR): 

On the VR website it says that items ordered will be delivered within 3 - 5 days if you live in the UK (Like I do). So I ordered one of their wigs, presuming that it must be a stock wig. But I didn't receive it until 3 MONTHS LATER.  

When I opened up the wig.. my face dropped.  

I had placed an order for off black Brazilian loose waves. However this wig was jet black and in really tight tight Brazilian kinky curls; and the texture was coarse. It looked like a bad synthetic wig. I simply wrapped it back up. Put it in the box and closed it.  

When I politely called VR; the woman on the phone was rude, and said that wigs cannot be returned as they are custom made for each individual =O. Well that's a lie, because on the website you can only pick certain sizes!! 

Anyway long story short; I had paid through PayPal. After hearing my story they opened up a case against VR. And they eventually obtained my money back!! (Despite much dispute from VR).  

Just for the record  - I'm not trying to turn anyone away from Valencia Rose. This is just my personal experience. 

rachs3122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachs3122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 1:34am
The funniest thing is, they are still lying to other customers. By saying that you can return any of the wigs if you're unhappy with them.

If you don't believe me, go onto the chat and ask. Also ask them how long it will take to come, guarantee they won't say 3 months. 

Complete con artists Clap
sinasophia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinasophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 4:32am
Dead oh no. the best hair body wave 22 24 26 inch body wave, i just paid $187,including shipping cost.

the seller information: Email:sinahairsophia@gmail.com
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by sinasophia sinasophia wrote:

Dead oh no. the best hair body wave 22 24 26 inch body wave, i just paid $187,including shipping cost.

the seller information: Email:sinahairsophia@gmail.com

Please take out an ad and STOP spamming! Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair