Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Hair!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:35am
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Damn, Indians & Asians be making a crap load of money off yall. I could never understand buying some sh*t that you can take time to grow (hair/nails) etc.

Sponsored Links

sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:32am
^^^I had the same reaction.

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused I'm sorry i'm just a little confused here...

1.) Weave can grow hair.
2.) Your hair doesn't have to be short to wear weave.
3.) Women can be wearing weave for ANY reason:(color, length,thickness,different texture,growing their own hair, or just want to try something new)

My hair is long in my back and I wear weave and my nails are super duper long so your comment is invalid.Wink

Edited by sweetApples9 - Feb 17 2014 at 6:33am
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:36am
I just realized this was from 2012 Stern Smile

Edited by sweetApples9 - Feb 17 2014 at 6:43am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:31am
My coin, My head so Im confused why she is confused. The juices and berries route ain't for everyone and up until a few years ago I don't remember everyone running out to get evoo and sulfate free shampoo to do anything but carryon.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:32am
Originally posted by sweetApples9 sweetApples9 wrote:

yeah this thread was but that post from pretty labelle was from a few days ago like two or three days ago
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:36am
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

Originally posted by sweetApples9 sweetApples9 wrote:

yeah this thread was but that post from pretty labelle was from a few days ago like two or three days ago

she had the same attitude in the workout/diet thread too but whatever.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Damn, Indians & Asians be making a crap load of money off yall. I could never understand buying some sh*t that you can take time to grow (hair/nails) etc.

I felt the same way...pretty labelle sweet heart needs to take a stadium worth of seats and learn something...

People wear weave for many different reasons.. its an accessory whether its length, protective styling, coloring or even maybe we just like it and don't want to do things to damage our hair. Tuh the nerve of some people...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:41am
I only use the word "protective styling" around militant natural hair people, why is it I need to explain what I do with my hair to strangers? Oops I don't Smile

trinastresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinastresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:51pm
is it possible for someone to show me what a good weft of hair looks like. I was planning to buy from Valencia Rose, but having second thoughts although it wasn't going to cost me no $444 (£265) it was gonna cost me $150 (£90).

I want to buy hair that is going to last me and i dont mind spening a bit more for it. preferably from the UK but will ship from abroad if the vendor is a reasonable price and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to ship.

But What should I be looking for?
Any reputable UK vendors?
what lengths do you get for how much?

Ta Katrina
KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Appplecidder Appplecidder wrote:

no shade hunney but u was robbed that looks like good old processed aliexpress hair

Wait.....that isn't Aliexpress hair?????? ugh...back to page 1 I go
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System