Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Hair!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:26pm
I'm just happy to I have found BHM and I have done research . So I'm not one of these people falling victim to buying crappy hair at an expensive price. Hopefully people will just read up more before just throwing money away. But I would see what's this company's return policy is.
Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by ReeseWhitley ReeseWhitley wrote:

So my hair from Valencia Rose Hair is gorgeous!!!! I am so excited that I got this hair, because I assumed ordering overseas was going to be a hassle. Customer service was so nice to me, and it only took about 5 days total including processing to get to me from the UK. I got three bundles: a 22'', 24'', and 26'' for $444.00. All the bundles are a dark 1B, with a really nice smell. Without further adieu:

Sweetie not for anything but don't follow under the hype of these American hair vendors ok, the same hair you buying from there for 444$ you can buy from aliexpress for 150-200 with the same amount of bundles. Next time research is your option you could of went with the number 1 reputable company QHP ON ALIEXPRESS..

[/IMG]

LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

I seriously looked at the hair and thought "i wonder what aliexpress store she got that from" 

Omg me too. But once i saw $444 i almost spit up my cereal. Get to their return policy now.

Confused

Me three... lol

I saw this last night.  But said to myself that I wouldn't say anything if I didn't have anything nice to say....  But screw that... That hair is DeadDeadDead.  You can do better OP.  Please send back asap... 
xlionesss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote xlionesss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:50pm
Damn YouTube gurus and their reviews on hair they were sent for free... I'm not playin, I bet so many people saw those vids by that makeup artist and thought she was forreal
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:53am
^^^^ I saw that video and said the same thing damn she was sent that hair for free there's a reason why this review sounds like a sales pitch and not a honest opinion I mean how you have not one bad thing to say that hair cant be that damn perfect.

Anywho I was interested in purchasing this hair but thanks to BHM I said hell naw rather go with QHP and wash that smell out before getting robbed like this girl. Thanks for sharing doe you save me alot of money!!!!
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:25am
444 but hair s good

Edited by Bristal Birita - Dec 21 2012 at 5:26am
goldenapple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldenapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:31pm
Awwwwwww....  poor thing! I feel bad for her. Hopefully the hair holds up well if she decides to keep it.  Heck, we all been scammed at one time or another.....  Let this be your one and only time........
goldenapple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldenapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:36pm
Now if you don't learn from this, well......I'm looking for investors for a piece of ocean front property in Idaho with views of the Pacific Ocean.  I will pay you back on the 1st!!! lolCoolWink
biishplz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote biishplz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:11am
I'm sorry OP, but I have to agree with the others. I was excited for you that you liked your hair until I seen how much you spent for it. Nuh uh, no ma'am. No way, no how! That is straight up Aliexpress hair, even worse, not even some of the best quality from looks alone. They need they ass whooped for charging that much for that ish! 
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:19am
The ends on those bundles..SMHSick
Hopefully this isn't your NYE hair, if so Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures