Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEW HAIR Yay!!! 2nd try with R&J

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by armygyal armygyal wrote:

You my dear, are a complete idiot.
It was funny at first, now you're just annoying.

You have way too much time on your hands.

All those pics of my order you showed are mine that I took and sent to them.

Why they're using them as their own, who knows and I couldn't care less. I don't give a and neither should you.

I swear you morons must be miserable and have no life to set aside time out of YOUR day to research and look for "evidence" to try and bring other people down...and via the INTERNET at that. I wonder if you're this brave in person. Yikes!

And to think, it's people like you that I've been training and fighting to protect all these years. Smh

Get it together baby girl. I'm no longer entertaining your y. Good day psycho.

You know what? Nvm

Edited by danieb23 - Dec 09 2013 at 12:55pm
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:08pm
OP's old post say her coworkers recommended the website to her, and on November 7 she posted the website on here asking has anyone ordered from them

The godaddy registration for that website is also November 7th

I need more people for this one. I can't stand a sneaky business(wo)man and there is nothing worse than these venders FRAUDING people by posting reviews under the guise of a satisfied customer.

Being in the military isn't a right of package for fraud, and certainly not one that entitles someone to anger when they get called out.

Sneaky and unprofessional. but were "tearing people down"
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:47pm
Clapbhm!!

SLOW CLAP FOR YALL DETECTIVE WORK!!!

Edited by shellbee823 - Dec 09 2013 at 1:47pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:34pm
I guess ill keep my moron coins to myself then, and if I need any of that R and J hair ill go to Ali Express.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:48pm
welp black hair media will fcuk up your whole life as a hair vendor LOL
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:54pm
OP is madddDead
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 8:04pm
yep you should send us some bundles for free99
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 8:05pm
This is funny. OP send out hair to a few member and have them test it. If it is good, it will make it to BHM.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:33am
LOLLOL..u all over here showing out!!
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by armygyal armygyal wrote:

You my dear, are a complete idiot.
It was funny at first, now you're just annoying.

You have way too much time on your hands.

All those pics of my order you showed are mine that I took and sent to them.

Why they're using them as their own, who knows and I couldn't care less. I don't give a and neither should you.

I swear you morons must be miserable and have no life to set aside time out of YOUR day to research and look for "evidence" to try and bring other people down...and via the INTERNET at that. I wonder if you're this brave in person. Yikes!

And to think, it's people like you that I've been training and fighting to protect all these years. Smh

Get it together baby girl. I'm no longer entertaining your y. Good day psycho.

I was not intentionally trying to look for evidence as you say. I actually liked the hair you posted so I decided to check out the website and facebook.  You know like most people do before they buy hair. 

According to you I'm a idiot, moron and I need to get it together. Well in that case your ability to scam people is so bad even a idiot can see through your lies.  Lastly my husband is in the military and I could care less about you serving this country. One thing I cant stand is when military members try to throw the fact that they fight for "us" in someones face. Unless you were drafted,which I highly doubt, you choose to serve and protect this country! Nobody made you join the military! 

Edited by SinCityKitty - Dec 13 2013 at 8:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>