Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEW HAIR Yay!!! 2nd try with R&J

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
armygyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armygyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW HAIR Yay!!! 2nd try with R&J
    Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:37pm
Ok so my sister's hair came in that we ordered from R&J Goddess Virgin Hair and I am dancin!!!
We ordered Saturday and it already got here today. My sister caught the promotion they're doing right now so she got all her bundles for about $207 after the discount. I think the sale is until Friday and it's 10% off. 

The thing that sold us I think is the website. It was nicely put together and they have all these little FAQ and How To sections which other sites didn't have when we were shopping around. Big help to us since we didn't know what the heck to look for. 
Everytime we emailed them, they responded quickly and were always professional. I've heard horror stories about the customer service from some of these places. 

Anywho, She ended up getting just plain Indian body wave to be safe. That hair is SO friggin soft, it smelled good, the wefts were really good, I tugged and pulled and didn't get more than a few strands of hair, everything was good. 

She's planning on bleaching and coloring it bright red so I'll upload pics once she does that. I think she should just dye it black and wand curl it but whatever.
 I didn't get to take many pictures before my sister came and snatched it from me but i'll upload what I got. lol

I don't know why it won't let me post the clickable link but I hope this works. http://www.rjvirginhair.com

These ends though!!!!!!!!
http://s26.photobucket.com/user/cheekz0606/media/20131127_111732.jpg. -

The wefts

http://s26.photobucket.com/user/cheekz0606/media/20131127_111645.jpg. -

http://s26.photobucket.com/user/cheekz0606/media/InstaSize.png. -

Edited by armygyal - Nov 27 2013 at 6:44pm
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 4:41pm
Did you actually install the hair and wear the hair or did you just finger it and molest it out of the bag? I was just wondering since you suggested this site and hair to another member BUT around November 7th or 8th you were asking in the Under50 posts section if anyone had ordered from them. Then fast forward to around Nov 27th or so you were suggesting it to other members.

Then in this thread you said this was your second order , up there you said you ordered from them four times so which one is it? I also noticed you started a thread with pics with curly hair the same time you "ordered" the RJ hair and I'm no rocket scientist but unless you have two heads you could not possibly be wearing them both.

Are you basing these suggestions and recommendations on their nice website, the wefts, the fact that the hair felt good out of the bag?
Did you shampoo the hair?
Has your sister dyed her body wave yet? Did the color take? Did the hair turn on her like a fake friend?
How did it hold up AFTER being installed, and I mean not 7 hours after the install. That doesn't count. Wildabeast hair usually doesn't show it's true colors in the bag.

I'm not being mean I'm just saying if you are going to suggest thatbhair to someone at least have installed it. It's the responsible thing to do. That is all.

Edited by Princess Grace - Dec 05 2013 at 5:13pm
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:12pm
Dang Op you could have at least took some new pics that weren't listed on your website. Embarrassed
<br>

Edited by SinCityKitty - Dec 07 2013 at 3:40pm
armygyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armygyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:32pm
What is "OP"? That is one of the pictures I submitted. Not sure why they used it and that isn't my site weirdo. o_O
You people are terrible.   
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 3:36pm
Hmm...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:50am
Girl (or boy) bye... you aren't fooling anyone. I don't see a problem advertising hair on here. But if you aren't going to pay for a advertisement you could at least be honest and say that you own the company and would like to introduce the hair to the board.Or at least be smart enough to use new pics that you don't have on your website and facebook. You even posted the pics above on fb and in the description box you stated "Another order headed out....she's gonna love it! Brazilian loose wave." Therefore that was a picture you sent prior to mailing out the hair. I swear hair companies need to do better! Stop trying to fool people into buying your hair! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:54am
Oh and another thing you might want to take the aliexpress wrappers off the hair before posting pics to your fb. 

armygyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armygyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:17pm
You my dear, are a complete idiot.
It was funny at first, now you're just annoying.

You have way too much time on your hands.

All those pics of my order you showed are mine that I took and sent to them.

Why they're using them as their own, who knows and I couldn't care less. I don't give a and neither should you.

I swear you morons must be miserable and have no life to set aside time out of YOUR day to research and look for "evidence" to try and bring other people down...and via the INTERNET at that. I wonder if you're this brave in person. Yikes!

And to think, it's people like you that I've been training and fighting to protect all these years. Smh

Get it together baby girl. I'm no longer entertaining your y. Good day psycho.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:19pm
Damn...not a good look. smh.
Belladonna1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:24pm
Dang BHM don't play!! I did a google image search and the hair came from Jiaozhou City Colorful Day Hair Products Factory on aliexpress: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/China-Direct-Imports-Hair-100-Brazilian-Virgin-Hair-extension-4-Bundles-4pcs-lot-free-shipping/1153197239.html
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>