Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new hair vendors & bhm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mznellybby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mznellybby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I still hope all your weave mangles from the bottom of my heart.

I just died and came back to life this post made my night
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:36am
Barring from the newbies threads downstairs, I use to have the idea of skipping the middleman and going straight to the source and still kinda do honestly. I have taken chances with AVs such as Glam Goddess Beauty (had both good and bad experiences), yummy hair (excellent products and CS) and jacebeauty (ehh) and CVs (relatively unknown CVs from this forum). Most of the time there is no reviews from here or just yt reviews but I take the time to look through the website, ask questions and give myself a spending limit to how much I will spend trying out these vendors.

Most of these vendors are selling the same stuff on aliexpress/alibaba without doing anything special...no quality control or customer service. Most are selling run in the mill basic Brazilian body wave, peruvian loose wave or Malaysian slight wave...why would someone pay AV price for hair they get themselves for a cheaper price through aliexpress? Sell hair that is "unique" and stand by their product. Some of these AVs need to think outside the box and maybe they would last longer than tax season.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:32pm
As time goes on I have become more open to purchasing from reputable AV's. Just knowing that 9/10 times I will receive quality product is worth the extra $$ imo.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

As time goes on I have become more open to purchasing from reputable AV's. Just knowing that 9/10 times I will receive quality product is worth the extra $$ imo.

EXACTLY, even on Wagmans WORST day I have never experienced any of that crazy sheeps wool they are peddling on ALI.
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

This!Wink lol

Although I am Waaayyyy to cheap to purchase from AV's I have considered it in the past! I hate the middleman but don't mind being one Confused 

I will admit to "trying" to be a AV after I found Aliexp..I started selling "what" I thought was Virgin this and that..After a couple failed batches that I ordered for myself  "personally" (see post in best aliexpres thread) I stopped! (for I am not a scammer!)  

Their is money to be made in this field so I'm planning a trip to India to see what I can learn... untill than I'm just ordering straight from IV & CV cause A girl will not drop coins on these high priced AV's that are selling the alie hair like I was..IJS

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:40pm
I view hair like any other purchase I make, Yes I can go get 5 shirts from Forever 21 for less than $100 or I can get one good quality shirt from Nordstrom and not worry about the thread unraveling in 90 days or it shrinking to fit my 11yo niece after one wash.

So you got 5 bundles of Brazilian Bodywave for $150, it wont hold a curl, two weeks later there is a post saying it sheds like a beast and it needs to be in the trash. So you "try" another vendor on ALI spend another $130. Even if shipping was free you still spent alomost $300 and don't have a weft to your name.

Is the risk really worth the reward??

kinkyrebelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kinkyrebelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:57pm
I spit my tea out at "weft to your name" !

But I used to spend $200 here & there on Brazilian bs that stank & shed until I saw the light & switched to the coarse/kinky side. Swear I ain't been the same since. My leave out is healthier, I don't have to use edge controls anymore, hell I think it even improved my credit score!

Edited by kinkyrebelle - Dec 17 2013 at 3:00pm
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by starbrainz starbrainz wrote:

Originally posted by kinkyrebelle kinkyrebelle wrote:

I have no problems purchasing from an av if the product and customer service is excellent. I do think some av's, esp these pop up shops, need to take some business & marketing classes, work on their customer service & stop charing out the a$$ for that Queens hair!! If I buy from an av it will probably be from ehla, ghoh, or yummy bc I love their products and customer service.

Yummy is another I've been wanting to try. Just found out about GHOH today on the forum. 

And I TOTALLY agree. There is nothing worse than a company who spends money on product, but have a bad website, no customer service skills, and fail to properly market.

This is what I was trying to get across in the Tax Season thread. 
sweetcheri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetcheri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:14pm
WOW!!! What kind of behaviour is that. I'm laughing too, but some of these women are too serious about some hair.  
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:17am
bump
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System