Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new hair vendors & bhm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 4:49pm
The plot thickens...Now the same poster who is so disturbed by our attitude of not trusting new vendors has now posted a question about a new hair company.

Spidey senses are starting to tingle.
Sponsored Links

starbrainz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

The plot thickens...Now the same poster who is so disturbed by our attitude of not trusting new vendors has now posted a question about a new hair company.

I asked about Bella and said that I had a bad experience with a chinese vendor.

WHY would I post about a new vendor, if it's mine, and then give it a bad review?

Instead of letting your spidey senses tingle, let's turn on the tingle for common sense. There's no ulterior motives. I had a crap experience with the company I listed (tangling, matting) and wanted to know if anyone else had a vendor SIMILAR to Bella b/c the rent on that hair is TOO DAMN HIGH.

So again, explain this thickening plot? 
kinkyrebelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkyrebelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 6:04pm
I have no problems purchasing from an av if the product and customer service is excellent. I do think some av's, esp these pop up shops, need to take some business & marketing classes, work on their customer service & stop charing out the a$$ for that Queens hair!! If I buy from an av it will probably be from ehla, ghoh, or yummy bc I love their products and customer service.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by kinkyrebelle kinkyrebelle wrote:

I have no problems purchasing from an av if the product and customer service is excellent. I do think some av's, esp these pop up shops, need to take some business & marketing classes, work on their customer service & stop charing out the a$$ for that Queens hair!! If I buy from an av it will probably be from ehla, ghoh, or yummy bc I love their products and customer service.

Yummy is another I've been wanting to try. Just found out about GHOH today on the forum. 

And I TOTALLY agree. There is nothing worse than a company who spends money on product, but have a bad website, no customer service skills, and fail to properly market.

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by starbrainz starbrainz wrote:

Makes sense. When I think of it that way, I def. get it. Thanks BRJ
No problem Op
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 9:07pm

WHY would I post about a new vendor, if it's mine, and then give it a bad review?

Instead of letting your spidey senses tingle, let's turn on the tingle for common sense. There's no ulterior motives. I had a crap experience with the company I listed (tangling, matting) and wanted to know if anyone else had a vendor SIMILAR to Bella b/c the rent on that hair is TOO DAMN HIGH.

Girl BYE,Since you wanna try and talk all slick when I was just joking with your simple self I hope you never find any good weave and any weave you get crawls up your smart neck like a turtle, I hope it sheds like a sick cat and tangles until it look like you got yarn braids in it. I hope if you get Virgin its full of full grown NITS and its babies, I hope it reeks of corn chips and skunk juice and may the weave Gods never resolve a Paypal dispute in your favor.

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 9:44pm

But there are typically comments here where folks will ask about vendors and if someone mentions a name that seems unfamiliar, it's off with their heads. 

its off with the newbies head or the av ??

if you meant the newbie its becuz RARELY is there a legit newbie who comes in and posts a company name with a direct link to purchase the hair from .  its no joke this board can weed out a poser in a new york second and the person who signs up the same day and spits out a company name and link is usually always connected

if you meant its off with the avs heads its becuz SOME OF US know bullsh*t aliex hair when we see it and were not going to give them a free pass to call it VIRGIN hair .  they deserve to be  called frauds

does your screen have scratch n sniff ?? mine does and it smells like corn chips and chow mein 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 10:52pm

Girl BYE,Since you wanna try and talk all slick when I was just joking with your simple self I hope you never find any good weave and any weave you get crawls up your smart neck like a turtle, I hope it sheds like a sick cat and tangles until it look like you got yarn braids in it. I hope if you get Virgin its full of full grown NITS and its babies, I hope it reeks of corn chips and skunk juice and may the weave Gods never resolve a Paypal dispute in your favor.

This was so petty and childish I had to laugh. lmaooooo omg. Well damn, you win Tongue
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:29pm
I still hope all your weave mangles from the bottom of my heart.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:49pm

I still hope all your weave mangles from the bottom of my heart.

OMG will you stop! LOL I promise you WIN! I'm seriously laughing at that previous comment tho. That's some mean, cold ish to wish on somebody tho LOL You know we're serious about our hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>