Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

New Hair!!! Pre-Install *Pic Heavy*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hair!!! Pre-Install *Pic Heavy*
    Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 1:39am
Ok so I placed an order on Friday from Aliexpress and I received it Tuesday. Here are the specs: Peruvian Kinky Curly in 14, 16, 18 but after washing it almost looks more like a deep curl. All bundles are extremely soft and true to length. The 16 seems to be curled slightly tighter than the other two but it's no big deal. The only con so far is the hair had a strong smell, not really a corn chip smell but...it's a smell that's hard to describe lol. Anywho, here are some of the pics:

Packaging

14"

16"

18"

All 3

The ends of each

Close up of the curls

This is the shedding prior to washing

During the wash I had about the same amount of shedding, maybe a little more. I think the 16 was dyed because the water did not wash out clear. Here is the hair hanging up, almost dry and brushed out just a little

I soaked the hair in fabric softener to try to get rid of the smell and it worked pretty well. Here is the final product

This is my second go with KC hair. The first time I got it from http://www.aliexpress.com/store/502026 I had heard good things about it from a couple members on this board but I did not have a good experience. I asked for the highest quality hair and it was nice at first but turned out to be awful! It tangled like nobody's business and when I tried to wash it while it was installed and it matted up Angry I only got to wear it for a month before I got to throw it away. This hair came from a different vendor. Once I install it and wear it to give a real review I will disclose the vendor. So far I love this hair and I hope I have a better experience this time around.

Edited by SelfMadeDiva12 - Aug 16 2013 at 1:59am
Sponsored Links

blkhairDNTcare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blkhairDNTcare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:16am
preeettttyyyyThumbs Up cant wait to see how i holds up
RedWhiteBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RedWhiteBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 10:47am
So pretty OP. I'm new to this site but have been lurking for a while. I just love the way you ladies be rocking these beautiful heads of hairs! Can't wait to see install pics :-)
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 11:08am
These Kind of curls scare me (the possibility of matting), but very pretty. Looking forward to your review.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 11:59am
Luxy?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 12:13pm
That looks like a deep curl. Very pretty. Let us know how it holds up.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 12:23pm
Very pretty OP keep us posted...
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:11pm
It looks really pretty and I love the pink bows!
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 11:43pm
Nice hair!!! Can't wait for more pics after you get it done!!
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 11:52pm
Beautiful!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>