Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New hair! Feeling myself!! **Pics to be included**
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New hair! Feeling myself!! **Pics to be included**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:27am
^^^^i don't think that matters.
Sponsored Links

miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:57am
I was asking her. Why does it matter to you? It's not a big deal. No arguments here, keep it moving.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 9:01am
Have you installed it yet? If so, did you trim it or add any supplement hair to counteract the thinness? 
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

Beautiful hair. Waiting on install pics. Sidenote....is that a rug that the hair is dripping on?

Lol no it's the carpet..... My son just started feeding himself so it's being cleaned at least once a week.
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 10:45am

Beautiful hair. Waiting on install pics. Sidenote....is that a rug that the hair is dripping on?

You stay doing the absolute most. 
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Have you installed it yet? If so, did you trim it or add any supplement hair to counteract the thinness? 

In the process of installing..... It's not as thin as it looks though
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 11:24am
Why respond to me but ignore what this post is actually about? But im doing the most. Just ignore that I said her hair was beautiful and that I was waiting on the install pics. Ok. @kandy seriously my comment about the rug was in no way to offend you.
Miss Taara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Taara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 11:24am
looks very pretty! waits for install pics...
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 12:53pm

I was asking her. Why does it matter to you? It's not a big deal. No arguments here, keep it moving.

I was saying it doesn't matter considering the carpet is already stained so calm your azz down. I swear BHM is full of bullies and babies.
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 3:11pm
But im the messy one. LOL!

Cute hair op cant wait for the install pics!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic