Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New hair companies and Im stuck!help plz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IamAJ625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamAJ625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:51pm
lol I'm so entertained by this thread here bc I saw this issue brewing from the other post. I have to agree with Daymarme. I mean I own a hair company as well but I won't pretend to be a customer somewhere else bc that looks suspect and it's tacky. If you're an owner then OWN UP to it. Bc now the only person ruining the reputation of your company is you the OWNER.

I learn a lot from the forums so I don't make the same mistakes others make from a consumer point of view and business. But one thing I WON'T do is pretend to be something I'm not. lol For anyone else trying to pull off that stunt good luck. People are watching whether you think so or not.
And my ending quote is always.....

Good luck on your hair journey!!
Sponsored Links

Farrah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:46am
BEWARE of The Hair Diva.org, website:
http://www.thehairdiva.org/
I purchased the Malaysian closure and two bundles. The closure came with tons of breakage.   The bundles came without labels and after having them installed for less than 10 days the hair is a wretched tangled mess. This hair is worse than BBS hair. I contacted the owner and her reply was I'm sorry. Really???? Avoid at all costs.
IamAJ625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamAJ625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Farrah Farrah wrote:

BEWARE of The Hair Diva.org, website:
http://www.thehairdiva.org/
I purchased the Malaysian closure and two bundles. The closure came with tons of breakage.   The bundles came without labels and after having them installed for less than 10 days the hair is a wretched tangled mess. This hair is worse than BBS hair. I contacted the owner and her reply was I'm sorry. Really???? Avoid at all costs.

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Tell her sorry don't cut it. Give you at least half your money back. Something! That's not how to treat customers.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12