Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

New hair companies and Im stuck!help plz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Freedmymane_bree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freedmymane_bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New hair companies and Im stuck!help plz
    Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 2:40pm
So I am too through with my hair company that I get my extensions from now service has gone downhill and so has the quality of the hair and I refuse to pay hundreds for garbarge its just not gonna happen! Annd because Im tryna be nice I wont mention their name
so Ive done some research and Im between Kayes fab hair and just for the hair of it but Im really stuck on choosing so if any of you have any experience with these companys and could share I will love you forever lol
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 2:47pm
Did u read some of threads upstairs?. WEAVES EXTENSIONS.......there are reviews of hair companies.hth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freedmymane_bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 1:32am
Thanks! I didn't see either company though :/
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 7:23am
That means one of 2 things...either no one here has take the plunge or if they did they don't wish to share. Or the company is not well known here or in the hair market

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freedmymane_bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:25pm
Yeeeaaah I figured that lol thanks tho hun gotta do some more diggin cause I refuse to go back
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 5:14pm
No problem...good luck
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 5:45pm
I have some Kaye's Fab Hair on the way. I've never heard anything bad about her hair.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Karry6758 Karry6758 wrote:

Ladies...order your virgin hair from www.highsocietyhair.com I am very happy with my hair and her customer service is great

HER , by her YOU mean YOU right? In the other thread you said you were the owner of that same hair company.

LADIES DO YOUR OWN REASERCH! SOME OF THESE LADIES WITH ALL THIS HELPFUL ADVISE HAVE AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE. Just saying....Then when you catch them in their foolery they wanna send pms whining about how you are a mean girl and whatnot.
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Karry6758 Karry6758 wrote:

Ladies...order your virgin hair from www.highsocietyhair.com I am very happy with my hair and her customer service is great

HER , by her YOU mean YOU right? In the other thread you said you were the owner of that same hair company.

LADIES DO YOUR OWN REASERCH! SOME OF THESE LADIES WITH ALL THIS HELPFUL ADVISE HAVE AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE. Just saying....Then when you catch them in their foolery they wanna send pms whining about how you are a mean girl and whatnot.

Yes Exactly 
she shouldve known better then to promote her company as herself in one forum then act like a customer in another
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 7:13pm
It matters Kari because if people cannot trust you with something as simple as your identity, how can we trust you with $200,$300, $400+ worth of hair purchases. Are you not thinking!!?? This is business 101! Honey, you're a piece of work and class act. You went in on me in the other thread about me complaining about this very issue and look at how within minutes you're busted red handed over something silly and tacky as saying you're an owner in one post and then you're a customer in another thread. Girl PLEASE! Fall back and have a seat because you setting yourself for straight ridicule up and down this board!

Several members like me are seriously trying to look for decent hair companies, even if their new companies, but folks like you come and make the job ten times harder with your shady chameleon ways and then have the nerves to post and leave sharp comments like you own the joint. Girl BYE!

Edited by Daymarme - Dec 06 2013 at 7:16pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>