BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Hair Brazilian Body wave w/ Pics

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hair Brazilian Body wave w/ Pics
    Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:13pm
My has been asking me about my hair for the longest time and she wanted me to ombré her hair for her upcoming pageant.
She purchased the hair from one of the BSS in town. The hair is by a company called Natural Bundle its
Brazilian Virgin Remy Natural Body Wave Lengths 14, 16, 18. I actually was impressed with the hair I was praying it was legit because she saved her money to purchase it on her own. The good news is that the hair is virgin lifted with no problems and withstood me battery of test. I will be purchasing this for my sisters for their birthday they will be 18. Anywho I hope y'all enjoy the pics.
New Hair w/ombré

Edited by SassyHunay - Dec 30 2013 at 11:36pm
Sponsored Links

lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 10:43pm
i like. 
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:56am
The color turned out great. Do come back and let us know how it holds up!
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 9:28am
Looks great! Nice colour work...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 4:16pm
I just saw this hair at a BSS by my house, my cousin pruchased one of their Invisible part closures. She dyed it to match some hair she has, its really soft and took the dye well.
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:03pm
Thanks I will keep you all posted. The hair is really soft and even after coloring it still felt great. My sisters have been begging me to get them some hair like mine (Virgin Hair) for their birthday. I think I may start them out with this hair because they have never had sew ins and I have to purchase hair for two people.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:44pm
any updates on this hair....my sister is debating about purchasing this and I wanted to know how it held up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic