FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New hair alert!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2017 at 11:32am
The way the post was initially worded I thought it was a new vendor, the owner of hair addicts is a board member. I remember ordering from her before her site was even up.

Also if you wet the hair do NOT touch, manipulate the hair or do anything until it is completely dry or it will be frizzier than usual.  If you live in a humid climate, the frizz will happen.

I liked Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner, but I wore mine in its natural state.

Sponsored Links

Ladicherokee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladicherokee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2017 at 8:28am
Always been my question @marie67
karkar28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karkar28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2017 at 5:50pm
Princess grace-thanks for all the tips. Appreciate that 🙌🏽. . And yeah now that I look back the wording does suggest a new vendor. Although "new" was meant to be in reference to me..like "new to me". I'll try to be more clear in my titles if I ever post again.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic