Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

New good hair vendor!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:01am
Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I suspect it had to do with the naughty things she said.

There is blatant advertising and then there is subtle advertising.  BHM does not like blatant advertising--you know--where you tell everyone to mention your name so you can receive discounts?  Subtle advertising such as product reviews are allowed.

And Feeling Blessed, are you actually advocating for potential consumers to fall prey to known unscrupulous companies by giving them a chance?  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck.

No what I am saying is that people learn through trial through error or by word of mouth.
If I was of a new business seeing others displaying products and I see that I can offer same thing for a cheaper price why not tell it (Now that is not to say one should not do their homework to see what other consumers have to say although there are new businesses starting out from 0 there is someone who will try it then the business takes off from there) my advise on that would be to use a payment method of a third party such as pay pal on a " just in case they are scammers" one won't loose money.
That is what I mean by chances.
I just made that decision on here for myself..this business have lots of clients on here yet...he is giving different prices to costumers with a price gap of 300 .00 . Now others are on wit it....as for myself not me..then if that is not bad enough this business changed address locations and names with different costumers which helped me to understand why they don't take pay pal. As for me I don't care how pretty your product look I will never support businesses that PRI e gouge their costumer by treating them UN fairly...that is not nice nor is it respectful nor showing appreciation. Costumers should be treated fairly.
On this soil they would of been faces with a big lawsuit.
But people are sweeping it under the carpet still advertising and buying...I don't understand that...oh well ..as my husband says...better them than me..respect is first.

It seems very obvious that you have not been around here for a lot of the scams and people trying to pull fast ones EVEN WITH PAYPAL.  Just because you use Paypal, there is NO GUARANTEE you will get your money back from a company that sells crap hair.  There is NO GUARANTEE that you will get a full refund and even if you do, you may still end up losing money from your credit card from finance charges for that purchase.  Not to mention there are a lot of people out here who simply do not want to spend the time going back and forth with a company that:
- Does not provide proper contact information.
- Is a fly-by-night operation--most of these people think they can just buy $1,000 worth of hair and sell it on the side.  They forget that they are running an actual BUSINESS
- DOES NOT HAVE THE PRODUCT THEY ARE SELLING IN HAND AND CLAIM TO BE SOLD OUT OR THAT 18 INCHES OF YAKI HAIR IS A CUSTOM ORDER THAT TAKES 10 DAYS TO RECEIVE.
- Hides behind Paypal when something goes wrong.
- Does not know the product they are selling.  If you tell me your hair is pure virgin curly from Chennai and then try to sell some Malaysian yaki on your website, you are misrepresenting your product.  Period.  If you don't know what remy means, you should not be selling hair.  If you tell people you are selling virgin kinky curly hair and you didn't get it from anyone who remotely represents a black person, there is no reason to trust anything you say.
- If you say that the hair you are selling lasts up to a year and you haven't even tested the hair yourself to find out if it's true (MOST of these companies do NOT test their hair), you are misrepresenting your product.

Haley's Curls, Laniks, and Kinkycurlyyaki are examples of good businesses who started out very small and for the most part did what they were supposed to to get to where they are today. 
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:38am
I cosign everything Tokyo said. In just 3 years I have seen so many companies come and go. People selling hair now just bcus. I had some hoodlum pull me to the side at a NBA game just to say he had that "good Brazilian". People who are just getting into hair swear they can teach me about hair. I cringe at my friends who say their Peruvian is better than the other's Malaysian. I want to scream its ALL processed Chinese hair! So when folks come on here trying to cheap advertise their hair it gets annoying. Thasts ALL that's on here now. When I joined bhm was not like this. All of the young ladies were mature, shared pics and talked about hair. Only like 5 at the most members still post from back then. And I surely see why.
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:10am

Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

I suspect it had to do with the naughty things she said.

There is blatant advertising and then there is subtle advertising.  BHM does not like blatant advertising--you know--where you tell everyone to mention your name so you can receive discounts?  Subtle advertising such as product reviews are allowed.

And Feeling Blessed, are you actually advocating for potential consumers to fall prey to known unscrupulous companies by giving them a chance?  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck.

No what I am saying is that people learn through trial through error or by word of mouth.
If I was of a new business seeing others displaying products and I see that I can offer same thing for a cheaper price why not tell it (Now that is not to say one should not do their homework to see what other consumers have to say although there are new businesses starting out from 0 there is someone who will try it then the business takes off from there) my advise on that would be to use a payment method of a third party such as pay pal on a " just in case they are scammers" one won't loose money.
That is what I mean by chances.
I just made that decision on here for myself..this business have lots of clients on here yet...he is giving different prices to costumers with a price gap of 300 .00 . Now others are on wit it....as for myself not me..then if that is not bad enough this business changed address locations and names with different costumers which helped me to understand why they don't take pay pal. As for me I don't care how pretty your product look I will never support businesses that PRI e gouge their costumer by treating them UN fairly...that is not nice nor is it respectful nor showing appreciation. Costumers should be treated fairly.
On this soil they would of been faces with a big lawsuit.
But people are sweeping it under the carpet still advertising and buying...I don't understand that...oh well ..as my husband says...better them than me..respect is first.

It seems very obvious that you have not been around here for a lot of the scams and people trying to pull fast ones EVEN WITH PAYPAL.  Just because you use Paypal, there is NO GUARANTEE you will get your money back from a company that sells crap hair.  There is NO GUARANTEE that you will get a full refund and even if you do, you may still end up losing money from your credit card from finance charges for that purchase.  Not to mention there are a lot of people out here who simply do not want to spend the time going back and forth with a company that:
- Does not provide proper contact information.
- Is a fly-by-night operation--most of these people think they can just buy $1,000 worth of hair and sell it on the side.  They forget that they are running an actual BUSINESS
- DOES NOT HAVE THE PRODUCT THEY ARE SELLING IN HAND AND CLAIM TO BE SOLD OUT OR THAT 18 INCHES OF YAKI HAIR IS A CUSTOM ORDER THAT TAKES 10 DAYS TO RECEIVE.
- Hides behind Paypal when something goes wrong.
- Does not know the product they are selling.  If you tell me your hair is pure virgin curly from Chennai and then try to sell some Malaysian yaki on your website, you are misrepresenting your product.  Period.  If you don't know what remy means, you should not be selling hair.  If you tell people you are selling virgin kinky curly hair and you didn't get it from anyone who remotely represents a black person, there is no reason to trust anything you say.
- If you say that the hair you are selling lasts up to a year and you haven't even tested the hair yourself to find out if it's true (MOST of these companies do NOT test their hair), you are misrepresenting your product.

Haley's Curls, Laniks, and Kinkycurlyyaki are examples of good businesses who started out very small and for the most part did what they were supposed to to get to where they are today. 

You are absolutely right in what you are saying. And yes I have not been on here in years.
As for pay pal..I was with a CV vendor for over a yr who would send me some good hair until the last order I received was crap.
I had weaved my clients hair without cutting the weft. That hair fell out in clumps and begin to tangle. My daughter also had the same problem. I notified seller she did not want to refund. Pay pal gave me refund in 7 days
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:25am
See I understand about the advertising that everybody is talking about. But like when I went on their website it seemed like every other hair extension website. Same pics same descriptions. What different about their hair compared to belladreamhair which is nothing more than 5A grade Chinese hair that's being claimed to be Brazilian. Even Jaces hair no more than processed indian hair made to look like Russian I know this because I found their vendor. So I'm confused for what the uproar is about. All websites hair ultimately come from the same place. It almost seems as tho some ppl went to the website just to pick it apart and that's just terrible. Point blank.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 7:12pm
^^^^everyone has found jace's vendor, and it wasn't proccessed Indian they are selling. Calling it Russian hair however is subjective, but that's another debate.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:12pm
Lol..I heard Jace hair is expensive so I went to princess hair shop
Her hair is awesome quality like Extensions Plus and Pauline's hair. Last forever.

Some people perm their batch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:26pm
Bosin hair is nice on alibaba

Top beauty is good Ali express

Queens is good on Ali express

Indian hair export

Edited by feelblessed - Jun 01 2013 at 9:27pm
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:29pm
Does anybody know Bella dream hair vendor?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:02pm
Damn. .. just when I thought weaves was dead .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567