Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedNew good hair vendor!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:21pm
How she get blocked smh y'all the ones that dragged her thru the mud smh
Sponsored Links

GphiD08 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:34pm
Because its against forum rules to advertise
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:36pm
Isn't everybody Advertising when they suggest or praise a specific vendor. **shrugs** these forums are crazy and borderline ratchet lol
feelblessed View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

Because its against forum rules to advertise

To advertise means to announce or praise a product
To make a product known to the public!

Need I say more
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:48pm
I suspect it had to do with the naughty things she said.

There is blatant advertising and then there is subtle advertising.  BHM does not like blatant advertising--you know--where you tell everyone to mention your name so you can receive discounts?  Subtle advertising such as product reviews are allowed.

And Feeling Blessed, are you actually advocating for potential consumers to fall prey to known unscrupulous companies by giving them a chance?  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:49pm
My interpretation on this situation is this

It is OK for me to display your product and praise it among others by

° photos

°contact via email or websites to place orders

°Display Establishments price list

But when the owner of the business says well if u would like product contact me ......its wrong or falls under the heading of advertisement....well I guess word of mouth is saving money on having to pay for advertisements because we as consumers sharing the info is doing the work without pay for them...hmmm ...That is straight up double standard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I suspect it had to do with the naughty things she said.

There is blatant advertising and then there is subtle advertising.  BHM does not like blatant advertising--you know--where you tell everyone to mention your name so you can receive discounts?  Subtle advertising such as product reviews are allowed.

And Feeling Blessed, are you actually advocating for potential consumers to fall prey to known unscrupulous companies by giving them a chance?  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck.

No what I am saying is that people learn through trial through error or by word of mouth.
If I was of a new business seeing others displaying products and I see that I can offer same thing for a cheaper price why not tell it (Now that is not to say one should not do their homework to see what other consumers have to say although there are new businesses starting out from 0 there is someone who will try it then the business takes off from there) my advise on that would be to use a payment method of a third party such as pay pal on a " just in case they are scammers" one won't loose money.
That is what I mean by chances.
I just made that decision on here for myself..this business have lots of clients on here yet...he is giving different prices to costumers with a price gap of 300 .00 . Now others are on wit it....as for myself not me..then if that is not bad enough this business changed address locations and names with different costumers which helped me to understand why they don't take pay pal. As for me I don't care how pretty your product look I will never support businesses that PRI e gouge their costumer by treating them UN fairly...that is not nice nor is it respectful nor showing appreciation. Costumers should be treated fairly.
On this soil they would of been faces with a big lawsuit.
But people are sweeping it under the carpet still advertising and buying...I don't understand that...oh well ..as my husband says...better them than me..respect is first.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:08pm
Price gouging>>>> was not typed right

Faces should read >>>>> faced

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:15pm
I had another case in Florida ..the guy sent me beautiful samples for free in curly in wavy and straight for testing..well
I was convinced so I placed an order for me and my friends.
Gurrrrl when that hair got here...mind u he paid for the shipping and I paid for handling his product..lol..through buying the birds nest
It waaaaas sooo bad loaded with lice nits ect I was in shock. The hair looked like it had been ratted with a rat tail brush until they could not rat it no mo...my husband sat the hair outside in the tree for the birds to use as a nest...lol and they did...even the birds had enough sense to place sticks on it. That was wrong. I did get my money back for sure.
That's why if I see a company from Florida I cringe...lol
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:49pm
Members can give UNBIASED reviews of hair and hair companies favorable or unfavorable. Companies are not allowed to send their clients, friends, mammas etc. to review their products because their reviews would be BIASED. Doesn't always work out that way but................

Companies can not advertise their products for free because BHM has paying advertisers and it would be unfair to those who pay for their ads. Doesn't always work out this way so...........

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic