Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

New good hair vendor!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:18am
Originally posted by Lyseestar Lyseestar wrote:

I understand why you rely so heavily on the terminology used on this site to signify good hair and hair practices. But would you like to call me a dog to my face. Hide behind this bitchass website. At the end of the day you couldn't get a day in with my hairdresser and your hair is probably burnt like your attitude. You have no life! I do and that's why I'm not able quickly articulate to your standards. I'm tired of being nice. BITCH SEE ME!
LOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:25am
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

This is not Chinese hair. It isn't Ali express either. You are wrong.

Ok, so she got it from DHgate then....LMAO!!!

GIRL BYE, I lived in Malaysia for 6 months and let me tell you about 30% of their population is made up of Indian and Chinese people and on top of that even if her hair did come directly from Malaysia there are NO Malaysians with body wave hairLOLLOL

For you to be so informed about the hair industry, seems to me like you don't anything.

THIS. I visit Singapore an average of 4 times a year and two of those trips I am in Malaysia. I have never seen anyone there with a natural body wave or naturally curly hair. If its rare for an I'VE to get naturally curly hair and sells it at a much higher price without the middle man, you can pretty much count on an AV having to spend a pretty penny on it, too. The hair on that website even looks processed, and not very well, either.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:27am
This unfortunate poster trying to tell us what's what when the info is on the damn website she is advertising for. How do you advertise for a company and not know what they sell???
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:01am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

This is not Chinese hair. It isn't Ali express either. You are wrong.

Ok, so she got it from DHgate then....LMAO!!!

GIRL BYE, I lived in Malaysia for 6 months and let me tell you about 30% of their population is made up of Indian and Chinese people and on top of that even if her hair did come directly from Malaysia there are NO Malaysians with body wave hairLOLLOL

For you to be so informed about the hair industry, seems to me like you don't anything.

THIS. I visit Singapore an average of 4 times a year and two of those trips I am in Malaysia. I have never seen anyone there with a natural body wave or naturally curly hair. If its rare for an I'VE to get naturally curly hair and sells it at a much higher price without the middle man, you can pretty much count on an AV having to spend a pretty penny on it, too. The hair on that website even looks processed, and not very well, either.
Exactly!!!

My entire time I was in Malaysia, I can honestly say I saw about 20 non-Chinese/Indian Malays with curly hair. The rest of them had straight or mostly loose wavy (some deep wavy). The Indians that I've seen both in malaysia and when I went to India have the most curly hair out of all of the countries in South/South East Asia.

And trust me it is HARD to find a vendor in Malaysia that is slangin' some hair and most of the vendors I found while I was there were guess what CHINESE.

Edited by GphiD08 - May 31 2013 at 4:03am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:06am

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?
I guess the singing business not doing too wellLOL

That unnecessary shade makes you look like a hater...y would you throw shade at someone that made a mistake...whats your Profession smh

Interestingly enough, it has always been the "haters" who have been able to keep money in their pockets, rather than to go willy-nilly and jump on the BHM bandwagon without any information on a product what so ever. 

The OP should have posted this after 3 months of continuous wear, so at least the discounts she earns from us mentioning her would be well-earned.
SHE IS READY TO CALL PPL A HATER. PLS SHOW ME SOME ONE WHO IS ENDORISING A HAIR AND GIVES OUT A COUPON CODE(their name) AND DOES NOT BENEFIT FROM PURCHASES USED WITH THEIR OWN NAME.

Edited by Brjasuga51 - May 31 2013 at 7:07am
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:39am

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?
I guess the singing business not doing too wellLOL

That unnecessary shade makes you look like a hater...y would you throw shade at someone that made a mistake...whats your Profession smh

Interestingly enough, it has always been the "haters" who have been able to keep money in their pockets, rather than to go willy-nilly and jump on the BHM bandwagon without any information on a product what so ever. 

The OP should have posted this after 3 months of continuous wear, so at least the discounts she earns from us mentioning her would be well-earned.
SHE IS READY TO CALL PPL A HATER. PLS SHOW ME SOME ONE WHO IS ENDORISING A HAIR AND GIVES OUT A COUPON CODE(their name) AND DOES NOT BENEFIT FROM PURCHASES USED WITH THEIR OWN NAME.

CryCryCryCryCry

Edited by MsPrettySissy - May 31 2013 at 7:40am
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:30am
OMG! LOL
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:30pm
I seen this coming!!
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 5:52pm
I know I should not put my 2cents in..but I have to say this
I understand the awareness needed for scammers
I also understand that people don't want a person to advertise for free
(yet I see members displaying others websites and products of purchase which too is a form of advertisement which causes companies to be more noticed to the point of increasing prices)

I have noticed a vendor who have given his long time costumers and new costumers different price quotes ...now to me that is a scammer yet members are still ordering because of the beauty of the hair...what is that?

As a human being we face challenges daily for whatever reason I encourage anyone to become self employed.
My daughter who is 16 is starting a tutoring business it would break my heart if she experienced anything of what I am seeing. We all need a start somewhere without being kicked down.
If u know where that person is getting their supplies cheaper OK u now have a choice to not place order
But If u look at phone companies retail stores ect it all comes from over seas yet when it lands on our soil its 10 times hire yet price yet it sells.
I don't agree with prices today but it is used to maintain bills on job and home front plus taxes and social security. See when u charge 50 dollars uncle sam charges 50% toward taxes and social security so in all actuality u made 25.00 now out of that u have to divide in 5 ways...rent at home rent on job insurance,product and advertisement,phone bills ,childcare ect. No one can make it if prices are as low as u paid on the product it is impossible!
My point is everyone deserves a chance until proven other wise. We have to respec those who are trying to become self employed. We need to encourage each other and guide each other. Not rake a stranger or anyone else through the coil. What if life for us gave us nit chances...God gives us chances everyday it is called blessings...don't block someone else's blessings God is looking at that.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:15pm
Sooo, she got blocked?! UGH, how did I miss this yesterdayUnhappy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>