Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New good hair vendor!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:32pm
http://themetapicture.com/media/funny-guy-jumping-cape.jpg
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:34pm
I checked out the website . I would never purchase due to the virgin claim for clearly chinese process hair . I will always side eye a new member that never participated on BHM promoting hair . We have a lot of old and new members scamming . I think people see BHM now as a gold mine to sell alia express hair for triple if you are desperate enough to buy it . Why not advertise to make a fortune on people willing to try anything ? I understand why members question the op after all of the scams . Make a disclaimer with clear pictures if you are a new legit member sharing .  
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Lyseestar Lyseestar wrote:

How stupid! It doesn't take three months to determine processing effects. That's why I told you I bleached the hair. I have 15 years experience with hair. One can wash silicone out with one shampoo. It has been nearly 10 weeks. Y'all are some suspicious unhappy people. Good luck! Blessings. Do your research on ME I don't have to endorse hair and it's not something I do regularly. This hair is excellent.

Talk about clueless.  You are sitting there talking about having 15 years experience with hair and don't know it's sold by a vendor who sells processed hair.  If you've been here since 2009, you should know why women on BHM got smarter.  And actually, it's not JUST silicone that we worry about.  There's also the problem of the hair just being bad quality whether there is any silicone on it or not.  SMDH thinking that judging whether or not a hair acts right is entirely dependent on whether there is silicone in it or not.  Dead
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 1:05am
This thread is another example of hit dogs hollering and their capes who come swooping in trying to defend them.LOL

And it's always about paragraphs full of butthurt.

Edited by TokyoRose - May 31 2013 at 1:06am
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 1:52am
ooooooo sh*t she just went real dmv hood with the bi*ch see me.... 

yikes Stern Smile . *grabs popcorn & a beer*

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 2:16am

I understand why you rely so heavily on the terminology used on this site to signify good hair and hair practices. But would you like to call me a dog to my face. Hide behind this bitchass website. At the end of the day you couldn't get a day in with my hairdresser and your hair is probably burnt like your attitude. You have no life! I do and that's why I'm not able quickly articulate to your standards. I'm tired of being nice. BITCH SEE ME!

Lyseestar,

SHUDDUP.

For someone to be sending random PMs and talking about other people having no life?

STAP!

Edited by TokyoRose - May 31 2013 at 2:17am
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 2:20am

This is not Chinese hair. It isn't Ali express either. You are wrong.

So the "Malaysian hair" was a typo?

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 2:33am
DAMNNNNNNN!
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 2:42am
I want to say so much more, but I'll just leave it at Wacko and Clown.
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:17am

This is not Chinese hair. It isn't Ali express either. You are wrong.
Ok, so she got it from DHgate then....LMAO!!!

GIRL BYE, I lived in Malaysia for 6 months and let me tell you about 30% of their population is made up of Indian and Chinese people and on top of that even if her hair did come directly from Malaysia there are NO Malaysians with body wave hairLOLLOL

For you to be so informed about the hair industry, seems to me like you don't anything.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic