Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedNew good hair vendor!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 6:52pm
LOLLOLLOL.....I AM ANYTHING YOU ASSUME I AM.
Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?
I guess the singing business not doing too wellLOL

That unnecessary shade makes you look like a hater...y would you throw shade at someone that made a mistake...whats your Profession smh

Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:27pm

How you gonna endorse a product and not once mention the company name or the hair details/specs and how it behaves?

That unnecessary shade makes you look like a hater...y would you throw shade at someone that made a mistake...whats your Profession smh

Interestingly enough, it has always been the "haters" who have been able to keep money in their pockets, rather than to go willy-nilly and jump on the BHM bandwagon without any information on a product what so ever. 

The OP should have posted this after 3 months of continuous wear, so at least the discounts she earns from us mentioning her would be well-earned.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Interestingly enough, it has always been the "haters" who have been able to keep money in their pockets, rather than to go willy-nilly and jump on the BHM bandwagon without any information on a product what so ever. 

The OP should have posted this after 3 months of continuous wear, so at least the discounts she earns from us mentioning her would be well-earned.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:46pm
Clap^^^
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:51pm
First everybody knows the folks hollering that they have "money in their pockets" be the most broke of all. People with money don't share those details and not to mention how irrelevant it was to this post. Second this woman was not deceiving anybody she clearly just didn't proofread a post and like typical asses some members attacked her for being a singer. Third who's to say how long she has worn the hair! Maybeee she really has worn the hair for awhile and genuinely likes the hair. I swear some of you members needs to get the blood outcho butts and relax smh. Stop taking pleasure out of a mistake!
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:55pm
coincidence that ya'll both in the DMVDead
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:01pm
Yes I am from the DMV and we support local businesses. I tell you what some of this site members seems like your here to bash brands. I dont know about the hair but I dont see why she is being attacked and judged. This proves the black folks is thee most JUDGEMENTAL race period

Edited by MsPrettySissy - May 30 2013 at 9:02pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:04pm

First everybody knows the folks hollering that they have "money in their pockets" be the most broke of all. People with money don't share those details and not to mention how irrelevant it was to this post. Second this woman was not deceiving anybody she clearly just didn't proofread a post and like typical asses some members attacked her for being a singer. Third who's to say how long she has worn the hair! Maybeee she really has worn the hair for awhile and genuinely likes the hair. I swear some of you members needs to get the blood outcho butts and relax smh. Stop taking pleasure out of a mistake!

There you go making bold-ass assumptions, after JUST getting here.  Some of us have been here a very long time and we have seen every scam out there.  If you were not here for Swtcandy, StephiDiamond, Sultryhair.com, Arjunkie's debut, Insensitive, the girl who tried to sell us Native American hair the Arjunkie way, Glam Hair or any of the other scams in between, you really need to log the hell off. 

The fact of the matter is, scams and false advertising ALWAYS start off with an OP suddenly introducing a company trying to get others to buy the hair, and the OP hasn't even had the hair in her head long enough to give a good review.  It's not about having only 10 minutes to write a post.  It's about getting the hair in the mail yesterday, installing it today and then writing a review about it, encouraging others to spend their money on a product that might act a sheer mess after a few washed. 

Many of us don't fall for it with Youtube "Gurus," and we should be just as careful on BHM.  You DO know that BHM has a reputation for having some of the most gullible buyers for weave and lacefronts.  We got that reputation because of people like you.
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:08pm

Yes I am from the DMV and we support local businesses. I tell you what some of this site members seems like your here to bash brands. I dont know about the hair but I dont see why she is being attacked and judged. This proves the black folks is thee most JUDGEMENTAL race period

No we are not here to bash brands (at least not me), but BHM has an avenue for LEGIT businesses to pay for advertising, just because your company did not properly plan for advertising does not mean ask a friend to promote your hair on here for FREE... That's how a lot of women get scammed into thinking they are getting some great hair and they end up with a rats nest after 1 day.

And miss me with the black people being judgmental crap because you have no idea what my race is sitting from behind a computer... take a step out of your box and you will see that beyond the 4 walls of America there are other races of people that are more so competitive and Judgmental of each other.

Vendors kill me when their plan goes bad

Edited by GphiD08 - May 30 2013 at 9:09pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:09pm

FOHWTBS.

Once again, it's the people who have money in their pockets (meaning people don't get money taken from them because of a scam or a shytty product), who are the most critical.  People who are SMART won't suddenly start throwing their money at a company just because someone who has barely tried a product claims it's the best ever. 

When some of us criticize certain brands, I will tell you we end up being more right about a company than wrong and while we still managed to keep our money because we didn't fall for the shyt, people like you waste hundreds of dollars to prove that someone ISN'T trying to scam you.  What the fukk kind of sense does that make? 

To repeat, some of us have been here a LONG TIME.  We have seen the scams come and go.  We see how unscrupulous companies operate and usually those companies go belly up within a year, all while naive folks we warned complain about not being able to get their money back from Paypal.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic