FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new edition is the best boy band of all time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:59am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Exactly TC.  you used to need actual musicians to have a band LOL

oh but i thought they were.  lol.  i thought joe was like mm on the production tip  in the basement...lol  before they got with Motown they were doing everything on their own.  self contained.

but i could be wrong.

Not the Jackson Five silly.   They were definitely a band.   Even when they started wearing sequinsLOL

I was talking about all the groups that were later called "Boy Band". 

ETA: Oh I'm lateLOL

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Jun 30 2014 at 12:02pm
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

1980s & on = n sync 

How can that be when BSB>N'Sync

Naw, n sync had more white soul... I mean the hit list speaks for itself.

I did love immature.  The first day I met my best friend, 4th or 5th grade she told me that Bat man and LDB were her and her cousins boyfriends and they had picked them up in a limo to go to their concert.  I later learned that this girl was a very very skilled liar and manipulator.  She kept that lie going for at least 2 yrs, to the point that against all my senses I believed her.  

BSB hit list is longer. Phuck 'white soul', pretend to be black, and wearing braids, featuring rappers on your album to give it credibility sh*t. Give me that corny white boy love ballad.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Jun 30 2014 at 12:02pm
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:02pm
Agreed Crucial shyts on all boy bands.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Not the Jackson Five silly.   They were definitely a band.   Even when they started wearing sequinsLOL

I was talking about all the groups that were later called "Boy Band". 

what?  i still remember that tour when they were officially "the jacksons" and they had on sequin cat suits!  it was f*cking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:03pm
kfoxx, is that earth wind and fire? i love live instrumentation and bands from the 70's since thats all my parents played in the house. the gap band and confunkshun are my favs from that era.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:06pm
yes james that is earth wind and fire.

man i used to love sly and the family stone.  the ohio players.  memoriesssssssssssssssssssssss
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:11pm
Hell yes y'all.  Parliment/Funkadelic.

I love those Unsung Episodes where its a band and not just a person.  Although the one on Bootsie was excellent because he played with James Brown and was generally a talented ass dude. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:13pm
i adore bootsy Collins baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:14pm
rick james and the stone city band babay!  of course prince and all his many bands over the years...lol
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:14pm
I don't believe that all the successes of White artists should be attributed to how "great" and/or talented they really were/are seeing that they would be half as successful if they were Black

White supremacy and global whitewashing counts for some of those numbers

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

1980s & on = n sync 

How can that be when BSB>N'Sync

Naw, n sync had more white soul... I mean the hit list speaks for itself.

I did love immature.  The first day I met my best friend, 4th or 5th grade she told me that Bat man and LDB were her and her cousins boyfriends and they had picked them up in a limo to go to their concert.  I later learned that this girl was a very very skilled liar and manipulator.  She kept that lie going for at least 2 yrs, to the point that against all my senses I believed her.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic