BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Curls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

**New Curly Perms Thread** After 2 Years

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 66676869>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jjoyoyoyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jjoyoyoyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2012 at 4:57pm
I just washed my hair with my curl and shine shampoo, and tried to DC with my sample of the "creme conditioner"

First impressions...

Not as much slip or 'wetting' as the Organicals DC creme....the slip I got with that was no joke, now I can't even tell if this creme conditioner has slip LOL >.< I used that whole 1 oz sample on my head to detangle :P lol

I can't really review it as accurate as I'd like since my dryer BROKE...it fell and the top popped off :( lol So now I am looking at heating caps.....lol
My hair needs some type heat or steam to properly DC and feel good after DC'ing honestly. I cannot get away with not using heat and just leaving a DC in.

But anyways, I was pissed, rinsed it out, my hair felt okay...it felt like it always does when I don't/can't use heat to DC with. So I put some of the organicals in as a leave in, with some grapeseed oil, twisted my hair up and got in the shower :P lol

After I got out my hair was nice and soft, fluffy, the twist were untwisting it was so soft haha..I was like "I'm gonna get my heat one way or another today!!"....so I'm good >.<

I think I'll just be sticking with the organicals DC...the creme conditioner while it may not have gotten a fair usage today, still didn't 'wet' my hair like the organicals DC does. =P
Sponsored Links

obsessedwithhai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obsessedwithhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 3:23pm
Bump.
christina3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christina3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 12:29pm
Hey everyone im a newbie looking for help

i have been natural for over 20 years and never had any kind of relaxer on my hair before but now that i am an adult i am more than ready for a change and a new look. Don’t get me wrong i love my natural hair but i don’t feel like it suits me. i love my curls and have done a bit of research and know that i want to still have curly hair but a looser and different texture. i am looking for help and advice on anything as well as my fellow uk ladies to recommend their hairstylist to me.

Thank you Smile
obsessedwithhai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obsessedwithhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 5:04pm
Are you in the south of England.  London?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christina3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 4:58pm
yes i am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christina3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:35pm
hi i live in london too could you tell me the address of your salon as i am looking to get my hair done asap
africanbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote africanbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:03pm
I'ma newbie seeking help!!! Hello I'm new to black hair media. My name is Nneka. Nice to meet you all. I am a lost college student at what to do with my hair. Ok, my hair is about bra length. I am not mixed. I'm african. Ive been natural until i was 16 years old. and I got a relaxer at 17 and 18. I had a little breakage. I recovered. I am currently natural of 2 years. I do not do my own hair, my friend does it or my mom because its so big and hard to do when I wash it, I cannot maintain my hair. Its wavy but I always straighten it. I wanted to do a change and maybe try to do a curly perm. Is it easier to maintain? However I am not sure if my hair is fit enough to do it. Please help me. I need advice.
candycan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candycan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 3:53pm
Any pics of your hair sounds wonderful!
MacTes08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacTes08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 10:49am
Hi all!

I was planning on getting a wave nouveau...today actually...but every single person on this site has experienced horrid shedding & had to stop...I am now terrified as I have been natural my entire life. Thoughts? Would care free curl be better????? ahhh my appt is in 3.5 hours what do I doo???
MiZzChRiSsEe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 2:21pm
I personally don't recommend getting it. I had a CFC and it looked beautiful, but ALL - and I mean ALL - my hair fell out. It was as short as a boy's haircut or a Caesar. My hair went from collar bone length to a Caesar. I was pissed!

It's been a little more than a year, and my hair has grown to shoulder length when stretched. (I did cut it once, though.) I still have a way to go. I wish I could find a style similar to the curly perm because it looked lovely. I just don't recommend it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 66676869>
  Share Topic