Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Co. Going TO INDIA to get Virgin hair!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
danac_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danac_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Co. Going TO INDIA to get Virgin hair!
    Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:40am
Ok....so after trolling forever trying to find a decent company that sells authentic Indian hair at decent prices, I think I've found one! I'd thought I'd share with everyone.....Envy Me Remy. I was really excited to see that it was black-owned, and that they had posted pic of a buying trip to India! I'm thinking this might be a good deal!
Sponsored Links

divaJones0308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:52pm
Ww thats sounds great, thanks also have you heard of a company called shahari hair they are on facebook.
danac_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danac_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:57pm
No haven't heated of them...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 2:32pm
 I just checked the website out, not to sound crazy but you wouldnt happen to be a part of this company would you. I looked at the day you joined an now your suggesting this company? Have you tried this hair an if so, do you have pictures. I wouldnt mind buying the hair it looks nice. I also saw the video and one thing the man said were untrue, the temple that sells the hair has a online auction an if you have all your business straight you can bid on hair. Im a liscenced stylist an I can tell a vendor when I see one. If you are a vendor then great but you shouldnt be in this forum you shoud just advertise like the rest of the vendors who sell hair with those ads. If one of the senior members see this they will say something. But if not then cool an thanks for the info.

Edited by divaJones0308 - Feb 04 2013 at 2:39pm
danac_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danac_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:09pm
No....I've just been looking on here for awhile, and saw a post about good Indian hair, as I've been interested in it lately. I have tried Brazilian, and I have pics of that from the weave link in atl. Had a few experiences with some IG companies. I apologize if it came off wrong....that wasn't my intention.
theLANAshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by danac_87 danac_87 wrote:

Ok....so after trolling forever trying to find a decent company that sells authentic Indian hair at decent prices, I think I've found one! I'd thought I'd share with everyone.....Envy Me Remy. I was really excited to see that it was black-owned, and that they had posted pic of a buying trip to India! I'm thinking this might be a good deal!

I don't know, they seem kinda sketchy to me. Why didn't they proofread their website? Why are they using stock model photos?

In my experience, sloppy AVs lead to sloppy hair, and sloppy service. If they don't care enough about their brand to proofread their own website, how much can they really care about the quality of hair they sell? And the stock model photos always give me a bad vibe, too. If they can't even afford to invest in professional photos to market their hair, then you know they are gonna be stingy when it comes to returns or exchanges if you were to find that their "direct from the temples of India" hair isn't as virgin as they claim.

If vendors don't care about their brand, they likely won't care about their customers. Buyer beware, if I were you!
danac_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danac_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:33pm
Do you happen to have any alternatives? I'd love to get some Indian hair, but I want it to be from the source. I've tried other "origins", but I've always been skeptical about Indian hair from CV.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:20pm
Its cool no harmLOL lol but i found out that as long as you have a business liscence you can get hair from the temple. But the problem is washing an seperating an all that stuff. But im thinking of doing a order from madras indian hair or arrow exim I have been talking to them for a while I might take the plunge.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:21pm
Its cool pm me i can suggest you some indian vendors
theLANAshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by danac_87 danac_87 wrote:

Do you happen to have any alternatives? I'd love to get some Indian hair, but I want it to be from the source. I've tried other "origins", but I've always been skeptical about Indian hair from CV.

Yeah I've never purchased from a CV. I'd rather spend a little bit more and go with a AV just in case anything goes wrong with the hair. Customer service and language barriers don't mix!LOL

I've only bought Indian hair once and it was through my hair stylist. But I've had most success in hair searches when I choose hair based on it's texture compared to mine, not wherever the seller claims it's from. What type of texture are you looking for?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic