Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - new child molestation allegations against Michael
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new child molestation allegations against Michael

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Joseph_Sun View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Joseph_Sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:15pm
I think its time some of us realize Michael might of been a molester
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:16pm
He came out, but as Sexibeach said, he already had his day in court. I don't know how this will work out.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:20pm
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:28pm
If this is true Michael is sick as ..
He's a liar and a pedo....

And wade needs his ass beat.. 7 mutha years of abuse.. and you got on stand as a grown ass man and said this nicca was innocent.. wtf.

( I believe it but since I'll never know if its true/ i won't talk like it's fact)..
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:31pm
I honestly don't understand how the Jackson family was so comfortable around him.
It must be devastating for his kids to know that they are the child of a molester.

How do you even sit in the same room with your uncle knowing he touches children. Ugh.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:33pm
Peeks in extra late, I don't have anything to say about the allegations until further information is released. However, I am side-eyeing his timing. Didn't Karherine just file a billion dollar law suit against AEG?
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:44am
All I have to say is that Michael purchased a huge catalog of rights to the biggest hits. So now you had someone that was immensely talented, a humanitarian but also one of the most successful businessmen in music...that happened to be black.

All the negative media attention, the allegations have all been about money, power and racism.

All the negative stories happened while he was busy trying to make positive changes, putting money where his mouth was.

But the negative stories weren't enough, they had to fabricate something huge, to really bring him down.

He was very outspoken, not just in his songs and it costed him dearly.

When bringing him down did not work, he was murdered.

So now there's a wrongful death suit against AEG by his family members and suddenly one of their pawns has something to say?Really?

The truth of the matter is, first they tried to kill his career, when that did not work, they tried to kill his spirit, when that did not work, they killed him, but that is not enough, because he is still remembered as the most successful black entertainer that also happened to outsmart them and now they want to kill that legacy too.

This is what can happen to you simply for being "too" successful, too positive and black AND influential. The big dogs in whatever industry you're working in will come for you, even after your death.

So am I surprised there's an allegation? Not at all, money is the root of evil.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 3:10am
I wish I was a celebrity....People believe everything you say despite the sh*t pile of crimes you do lol
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 5:05am
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

I think its time some of us realize Michael might of been a molester

I have absolutely no doubt that he was a molester.

I think people can't handle the fact their idol is a man - with flaws  - just like any other man. They say that 90% of all child molestation happens with a family member or a friend of the family. Someone that is trusted.

Only about 10% come from complete strangers that grab a kid off the street - but these cases get the big headlines. I don't know how any mother can be  okay with all the lies MJ said ... and I don't even have any kids.

People will subject their children (many of them are reading this post right now) to all sorts of abuse simply because .. they don't 'believe' a certain person can do whatever.

With this kid - like with a lot of kids that wait years to tell the truth .. you don't know what he was dealing with at the time so that he did not speak up. Kids are .. kids. You can't hold that against him.

People are STUPID though with this hero worship s***.

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 5:51am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

I honestly don't understand how the Jackson family was so comfortable around him.
It must be devastating for his kids to know that they are the child of a molester.

How do you even sit in the same room with your uncle knowing he touches children. Ugh.

Many families are like that. How many of us have that uncle or cousin nobody leaves the kids around? I have a cousin I know is a molester. I would never ever leave my child around him, he isn't married and has no kids of his own. I have no contact with him. But I know he has a profile on FB. The moment I see he has somebody best believe they will be getting a message from me. He has never been brought up on charges but everybody in the family knows whats up with him. And the worst part is....he is a teacher.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>