Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - new child molestation allegations against Michael
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new child molestation allegations against Michael

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:50am
I believe it. Michael for a pedo. Sleeping in the bed with lil boys like it was normal. FOH. Something is wrong with him. Take all that pedo's money. I don't give a f*ck!
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:47am
You forget MJ was first accused of child molestation in 1993 - they settled out of court .. which basicsally means they paid him off. That's why when this came up again in 2005 - I was not surprised. If this guy is coming out now .. that is his right.

MJ was a great entertainer .. but he was also a pedephile.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:08am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

ima just co-sign nita and side-eye everything else 

Yep.

Niccas love MJ and can't fathom that he could do anything wrong. Yall go hard defending the nicca, while he spent his whole life trying to erase his blackness.

He has great songs and all and I love his music but that nicca was a pedophile.

Edited by smaison - May 08 2013 at 6:10am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:17am
Michael been touching lil boys for years
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:29am
if he testified under OATH in a court of law, and his whole damn family at the time WHEN IT REALLY MATTERED.. on behalf of MJ when he was alive and said he never touched you inappropriately, nothing ever happened.. 

but now that MILLIONS are involved, MJ is dead but now he's a damn victim flipped it and reversed it, either you're a liar back then or a liar now but you're still a damn liar, and you need more people.. 

Edited by sexibeach - May 08 2013 at 6:32am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:33am
Seriously?
Yall going too hard for MJ the pedofile.

I cant even believe the ish im reading .

Edited by jonesable - May 08 2013 at 6:34am
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:35am
that's a fact if you testify under OATH and lie it's perjury WHY THE hell would i give a fck about what you're saying now to be the truth.. ain't even about MJ its about your credibility now.. 

Edited by sexibeach - May 08 2013 at 6:36am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:35am
if you took away the name and the fame his behavior would be a classic sign of a seducer of children.  what does that mean?  i didnt know that man but he wouldnt have been left alone with kids in my family and i side-eye the motives of any parent that would.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:39am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

that's a fact if you testify under OATH and lie it's perjury WHY THE hell would i give a fck about what you're saying now to be the truth.. ain't even about MJ its about your credibility now.. 
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 6:53am
Hmm I loved Micheal when I was younger, but growing up I was like , i get it that he might have been molested but whats the point of doing this? As the victim, does it bring closure to him, think he might be better off with some professional help(ie counselling). The perpetrator is dead now, so he cannot confront him, this sounds fishy and oppurtunistic. Anywho, i hope he does not get a dime.

Edited by afrikan gal - May 08 2013 at 8:20am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>