Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - new child molestation allegations against Michael
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new child molestation allegations against Michael

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

So basically he's sacrificing his livelihood, career and reputation for money that he might NOT get?

He's a professional dancer/choregrapher for Godsake
Do you know how shunned he will be for these accusations, whether true or false? Don't make no kind of sense

Is Wade at the top of his game career wise?? Does he really have much to lose compared to the potential gain of some of that Jackson $$??

Sponsored Links

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:08am
I believe Wade. I am waiting on McCauley. Instead of a white van and candy, Michael lured the children with Neverland. 

I also side eye every parent who left their child unattended  to sleepover at a grown man's house. They weren't there to play with Michael's children.

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:24am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Same guy who performed at his tribute in the front with Janet...

Lamp
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:28am
I believe him, and I agree with everything Nita has posted in this thread.

Admittedly, when I read the thread title, I said "why cant they leave that man alone" or some variant. But, Wade has so much to lose just by verbalizing the allegations. The likelihood that he'll stay on as a resident choreographer for So You Think You Can Dance is extremely slim, he'll probably get booted from dance studios and basically blacklisted throughout the industry. Dancers do.not.play when it comes to MJ, and I feel like if he can risk his entire career then there's obviously something more important that he needs to deal with.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:30am
I don't care if he is capitalizing off of the sexual abuse.
If it occurred then I don't care what does that have to do with anything?

Rih capitalized off the Chris Brown incident.So what she was abused.

I don't care.
It's his abuse and if it actually occurred and he can get financial recompense then Im fine with that,

Edited by jonesable - May 08 2013 at 12:36am
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:33am
Michael groomed them and probable financially helped their families. I have some question marks about Corey Feldman and that Omar Bahti kid. 

My co-worker's father worked in the athletics dept at Penn State and she went to school there. She said that Jerry was always in the pool with boys. He was out in the open in front of everyone, and no one questioned him or thought any of it was suspicious. He was a good guy and a community leader. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Ermm At this point anybody that comes out with allegations against him gets the side eye. Especially since the man is dead...If he supposedly molested you why wait so long to come out with it?
LOL i agree tho.

but i've never been molested...but i certainly wouldnt wait until someone was dead to uh...seek justice. i dont know..tho

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I don't care if he is capitalizing off of the sexual abuse.
If it occurred then I don't care what does that have to do with anything?

Rih ,capitalized off the Chris Brown incident.So what she was abused.

I don't care.
It's his abuse and if it actually occurred and he can get financial recompense then Im fine with that,

I agree. He could've gotten more money while he was alive anyway.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Ermm At this point anybody that comes out with allegations against him gets the side eye. Especially since the man is dead...If he supposedly molested you why wait so long to come out with it?
 LOL i agree tho. 

but i've never been molested...but i certainly wouldnt wait until someone was dead to uh...seek justice. i dont know..tho

I mean this in the least aggressive way possible:

sh*t like this pisses me all the way off. People who've never experienced it have all this sh*t to say about what they would or wouldnt have done but dont take the time to think about the mental turmoil victims go through. It aint cut and dry, it aint black and white, and I wish muhfckas would stop acting like it was. 

But Im sleep, though.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:21am
which is exactly why i wrote it that. i dont have any clue about the thought process. i wont deny it... and chile everybody on this planet has expressed what they would/wouldnt do in certain situations. you might as well stop gettin all upset over that...all its gonna do is have you stressed.. and for no reason really.

but im a fighter so i know for a fact ol boy/girl anybody put hands on me in a way i dont like will be dead...i'll sort it out with Lord later on.

Edited by Lady ICE - May 08 2013 at 11:06am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>