Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Black Male Stripper Movie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

My cousins stay in the black strip clubs. Alwats at the right track so im sure they'll see it

Rofl, did you ever see the right tracks commericalsLOL
Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:46pm
Back in college, some nicca on the DL tried to recruit me as a male stripper while I was walking to class and I had to run away from this dude while he was driving beside me in his car
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Back in college, some nicca on the DL tried to recruit me as a male stripper while I was walking to class and I had to run away from this dude while he was driving beside me in his car

LOL I was going to say you were lying. But I recall you telling this story before. 
How did this make you feel, did he tell you to stop moving because he trying to grip that azz?
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:49pm
Ooook the director guy who did those sh*tty movies? Goodnight. 
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:50pm
Marcello......let's see whatcha workin with???EmbarrassedEvil Smile j/k
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

LOL I was going to say you were lying. But I recall you telling this story before. 
How did this make you feel, did he tell you to stop moving because he trying to grip that azz?

most the stories i tell on here are real....anyways I was crossing the street and he was slowing down for me and yelled out "ayo u work out?" I was like "well I do". He asked me if I was interested in making side money dancing. I was like Confused then he said it would be for a mixed audience and its good money, a couple dudes on campus already do it.

Next day I went to a sex shop and got a thong to start working.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:29pm

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

most the stories i tell on here are real....anyways I was crossing the street and he was slowing down for me and yelled out "ayo u work out?" I was like "well I do". He asked me if I was interested in making side money dancing. I was like Confused then he said it would be for a mixed audience and its good money, a couple dudes on campus already do it.

Next day I went to a sex shop and got a thong to start working.

Hug
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:35pm
lmao i dont need a hug, it didn't scar me or anything

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:40pm
juicey fruitys shakin they bootys as scrippaz imma wait til it come on free direct tvLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 22 2014 at 3:41pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 4:06pm

LOL

in college, there was a guy who was college student and part time stripper and handing out flyers to his show.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style