Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Black Male Stripper Movie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I've gone to strip clubs but nothing obsessive.  I don't have that kind of money to make it rain of dem nucca's.LOL

You probably be in the club looking like this, "I got pay you niqqa's.
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I've gone to strip clubs but nothing obsessive.  I don't have that kind of money to make it rain of dem nucca's.LOL

You probably be in the club looking like this, "I got pay you niqqa's.
Yeeeyup!!!LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:28pm
Lol! I have no urge to go to a male skrip club but I loved Magic Mike. My faux prude ass aunt watched it on Netflix and said she disliked it because of the raunchiness...but sat through the entire thing 'disliking' it.ErmmLOL

I need to see some more younger looking actors cast.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Lol! I have no urge to go to a male skrip club but I loved Magic Mike. My faux prude ass aunt watched it on Netflix and said she disliked it because of the raunchiness...but sat through the entire thing 'disliking' it.ErmmLOL

I need to see some more younger looking actors cast.

LOL she was probably doing some intense researchGeek. It be's like that sometimesLOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:44pm
I'm sure she was.LOL
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:11pm
Not another Male stripper Movie

Enough already
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:14pm
Both male and female strippers are corny. Seem like all the chicks do is mean mug ya while making it clap...why so serious....
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:16pm
My cousins stay in the black strip clubs. Alwats at the right track so im sure they'll see it
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:20pm
I like male strippers, however I find it to be morally wrong that male strip clubs can't show us more than bare chests but women strip clubs can show their breasts.  So what's the point of calling it a male strip club if you are not going to show us what we are unable see on the street?  It should be called male dancing/enticement gestures.  Don't call it something that it's not.  *Yup, I'm in one of those moods today*
Otherwise, I like looking at good looking men dancing.  So seeing Tyson Beckford dancing without a shirt
will do me just fine.  Can't wait for it. 

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:22pm
Hmmm DS2....I think you got something there.  You're right, most male strip.....ummmm Ladies clubs don't allow men to take it ALL off.  BUT......the private party ones you book does.Evil SmileEmbarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic