BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

New Black Male Stripper Movie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Black Male Stripper Movie
    Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:31am

Tyson Beckford, Michael Jai White Cast As Male Strippers In New Film

We’re sure some ladies (and quite a few gents) are going to be super-excited to see this! A new film about the Black male stripper scene is set to hit theaters with Michael Jai White and Tyson Beckford serving as the primary eye candy. How do you think their shirtless, oiled-up gyrations will measure up against Channing Tatum’s? Via Deadline:

Channing Tatum did it with Magic Mike, and his co-star Joe Manganiello sold upcoming docu La Bare on the strength of the tantalizing subject matter. Now indie helmer Jean-Claude LaMarre (Gang Of Roses, Color Of The Cross) is hoping to tap into the world of male strippers with his urban take, Chocolate City, which aims to merge the Magic Mike phenomenon with the recent strength of African-American-themed films at the box office. Black Dynamite star Michael Jai White and model-turned-actor Tyson Beckford are in negotiations to star in the tale of Devin, a college student struggling to make ends meet who meets the owner of a male strip club (White) who convinces him to give amateur night a whirl. Beckford will play Adrian, the club’s former star attraction who finds his popularity fading as the new kid starts to steal the spotlight.

“This movie was in gestation for 2 1/2 years, but after Magic Mike it seemed a natural fit for e African-American female audience,” LaMarr told me. I researched the male exotic club scene and it’s massive across the country, with clubs specifically targeting middle-aged African-American women.”

- See more at: http://bossip.com/968444/black-magic-mike-tyson-beckford-and-michael-jai-white-tapped-to-strip-down-and-shake-sumn-in-new-flick/#sthash.TVDzCwT5.dpuf
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:35am
gang of roses?  Yeah, this will suck.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I was just thinking about male strippers. They get a lot of flak. I hear straight woman talking how much they hate them. And who wants to see a big dack swanging in their face. 

The question is who doesn'tEmbarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I was just thinking about male strippers. They get a lot of flak. I hear straight woman talking how much they hate them. And who wants to see a big dack swanging in their face. 

The question is who doesn'tEmbarrassed

I don't like it lol they're just too much and I'm not even a prude.  I'd rather a regular sized guy just whip it out of his boxer briefs in the bedroom.

Male strippers make me uncomfortable.  I liked magic Mike, but not because of any sexual attraction toward the stripping.  I will like chocolate city if the story is good...gang of roses is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:01pm
@wonder, do you like women strippersGeek
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:03pm
male strippers are gross...Disapprove
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:06pm
good...i almost threw up in Magic Mike. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:08pm
Y'all have to tell me why though. I think they are hilarious. I remember the first time I seen male strippers. One of them put their face in a girls vagina, she did have clothes on, but a thin layer though. He was making movements with his mouth like he was eating her out. She just laid there in Ecstasy like no one can see her, we all watched her. It felt weirdly comfortable.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

@wonder, do you like women strippersGeek

Yes :)
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:12pm
I've gone to strip clubs but nothing obsessive.  I don't have that kind of money to make it rain of dem nucca's.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>