FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New and Used wigs for sale!

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New and Used wigs for sale!
    Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:54pm
On my natural hair journey so Im getting rid of my wig stash. I am RARELY on my laptop, usually on my phone and don't do bhm from my phone much. If you'd like to buy now I am flexible with prices so  please make reasonable offers to korenthomas86@gmail.com and I will remove the listing. Vendor is private unless otherwise mentioned. I will have about 2 more units (one is a GHOH coarse yaki) coming shortly, just need to take pics. 

Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 7:39pm
hi do you have any pics of you in the wigs you can just block out your face I am interested in the hairline look on  a person. also with the Burmese hair does that look like kinky straight when pressed?
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 12:27pm
IDK why I cant edit my post  Angry but the Mongolian KC is no longer available. 

No pics of me in the unit available....I have some of the mslo kc but thats on my IG/FB and I'm not trying to go thru the motions of downloading and uploading right now lol. The Burmese flat irons SILKY. Not a textured unit AT ALL. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic