Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Aliexpress hair pre-pics/initial thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Aliexpress hair pre-pics/initial thoughts
    Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:18pm
Hi ladies! I recently purchased some hair from Aliexpress and I thought I'd share with you all. The hair is from Queen Hair Co.....NOT QHP! They're not affiliated at all. If I'm correct, QHP is based in Guangzhou while this vendor is located in Shenzhen. (This ended up being helpful in shipping since orders placed to Guangzhou end up being shipped to Shenzhen, then Hong Kong, then the United States.)

I ordered this hair Saturday night and received it Wednesday morning. The seller was VERY nice. As soon as I placed my order he/she sent me a message saying it'd take about 24 hours to verify the payment and that after that, they'd quickly process and ship my order. I was also told that I'd be sent clean, "no smell" hair. About 2 days after placing my order, they had shipped it and gave me my tracking number. The hair was packaged very nicely besides the usual DHL bag and individually wrapped plastic bags, the hair came in a little box. Inside the box along with the hair was a piece of paper thanking me for the order and asking for positive feedback. Apparently, if you leave positive feedback you'll receive $18 in coupons. At the bottom of the paper was the contact info which I will give you all:

Email: Lee@queenhaircom
www.queenhair.com (re-directs to their Aliexpress store)
SkypeID: JerkinLee
Mobile: +86 15361096581
Paypal: Lee@queenhair.com (I thought it was nice that they accepted Paypal.)

Now to the hair: *sorry for the large pics*

I ordered 3 bundles of "Brazilian" body wave in 20 22 24 and paid $116 (on sale). The bundles are true to length but as I expected, also thin with the exception of the 20. The hair was very clean and smelled nice. There were no fillers, grays, or nits.

(Taken with flash)

(Taken with no flash)

THE ENDS LOOKED TERRIBLE. They were also try and prone to tangling. Dead

(Texture shot)

(I straightened a small piece of the hair.)

After I straightened that piece of hair, I washed it to see if the wave pattern would return. It did not. This wasn't a big deal to me.

(The section of hair dry.)

After washing/conditioning the hair (sorry, no pics), it was still VERY soft and the ends looked a lot better. I will still probably have my stylist clip them off though. There was no dye run off or anything in the water either. I received about 4-5 shed hairs while washing.

Install pics coming tomorrow - pinky promise!

Edited by Sephoraaa - Jan 09 2014 at 7:23pm
Sponsored Links

DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:23pm
Looks like the standard body wave to me.  the ends appear to look normal .  Maybe you'll have a better idea of the hair behavior once installed and washed and styled a few times.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:03pm
looks cute cant wait to see the install!
Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 11:47pm
Finallyyy. I'm back with some install pics. My hair appointment was at 4:30 and I didn't leave the salon until past 10:00 so I just rushed to take a few quick pictures. If you all want to see some better quality pictures, I'd be more than happy to share some within the next few days.

Anyway, after sitting in the salon so long I didn't even feel like letting my stylist completely style it. She just layered and curled my bang.

Leave out blended: 

Braid pattern:

How long the hair is on me...I'm 5'2 BTW:

Forgot to tell her to clip the ends, they still look thin/stringy:

So yeah, I'm super tired right now. I'll probably style it tomorrow morning. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 11:53pm
Really nice . I love the front cut . I learn to self install after waiting hours like you . My stylist would put me under the dryer for so call hot oil treaments back in the day to do glue quick weaves lol . Thanks for sharing .Embarrassed
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:30am

GIRLLL U BETTER DO ITTTTTT!!! Thumbs Up

BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:34am
GIRL YOU BETTER DO IT!!!!
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:51pm
Yasssss, that length looks good on you!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System