BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Aliexpress Hair (Pics included)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>

Author
ESSOH481 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESSOH481 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 4:30pm
Nice hair lipstickbandit. Would like to see the install.
Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:32pm
Never in my life have I ever drooled over some hair. That is gorgeous....YOU HAVE TO SHOW PICS OF THAT INSTALLED!
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:01pm
yess maam can't wait to see the install pics of this! I don't even like shiny hair like that but this here is a life changer
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:14pm
Im talking about Jacebeauty Nicole. Short hairs are normal, as long as it's not a bunch, because you're paying for short and long hair, which is a waste of money. Also, my iPhone does that too (Super annoying!) I just press the microphone key to the left of the space bar on the keyboard and speak what I want typed in. It's quicker like that anyway lol.
MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:51pm
Clap  That hair is beautiful... Can wait to see it installed.  Keep us posted.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by kgreen6110 kgreen6110 wrote:

yess maam can't wait to see the install pics of this! I don't even like shiny hair like that but this here is a life changer

The hair is not shiny in the flesh.

Edited by shantel75 - Aug 13 2013 at 11:33pm
Lipstickbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

The hair is not shiny in the flesh. It's very beautiful, soft, and no corn chip smell. Big smile
This is my go to vendor when I want cheap, gorgeous hair. 

Edited by Lipstickbandit - Aug 13 2013 at 11:48pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Im talking about Jacebeauty Nicole. Short hairs are normal, as long as it's not a bunch, because you're paying for short and long hair, which is a waste of money. Also, my iPhone does that too (Super annoying!) I just press the microphone key to the left of the space bar on the keyboard and speak what I want typed in. It's quicker like that anyway lol.

Oh okay, I've heard of Jace Beauty...per the forum and YT but I've never seen the owner before lol.......yea, it's not too many shorts hairs so hopefully I'll be okay.  I have an android so I'm not sure if the mic thing will work but I will sure try it!!!! Because the typos from my cell are soooo annoying, especially since it's extra hard to edit from the mobile site.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:13pm

It's shiny...but not overly shiny like it looks in the pic...like it doesn't look extra fake or anything, it has more of a nice, moisturized shine to it....those pictures are with the flash, I will upload more without the flash later!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 11:05am
Okay ladies, I have no idea how to edit the original post so I can post updated pictures of the install on the first page, but here are the pics!! Will add a back shot later when I can find someone to take the photo for me lol......my stylist made a upart wig with the closure and sewed it around the perimeter of my hair.

FLASH

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic