Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Aliexpress Hair ! " Brazilian "

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 8:43pm
How is it begging on Black HAIR Media when someone ask for a vendor???. Maybe I'm on the wrong site but I thought this was the hair weave section. Silly ole me. People on here act like they have some type of STOCK invested in BHM. GIRL SIT DOWN!! You a member just like ME! You have NO special privilege to get on the internet and tell another grown woman about what they can and cannot DO! Understand?

Edited by miss america - Jul 20 2013 at 9:16pm
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 8:55pm
I think many ladies stop sharing vendor info last year . People would join , obtain where to purchase and never contribute . I know for a fact one lady gave out her info and could not purchase from her own vendor after due to the bandwagon effect . I only order from the Same folk . Wags , EP , BLISS . I understand why some members refuse to share . Check out some of the topics last year on new vendors 
HTH.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 9:10pm
I understand that totally. Its just that women on here can be so IGNORANT sometimes over HAIR. If a person chooses to give out their vendor thats fine,why do you care so much?? They don't have to give it out but some do because maybe they don't care enough that you know. But those same ppl complaining have asked someone for their vendor but feel some type of way when you do it. Like really, grow your own hair if it's that serious and nobody will have to worry about who the vendor is. At the end of the day this is a HAIR forum and people gonna ask, duhhh. Either give it out or keep It moving. Ain't nobody gonna die. I don't believe they will. might be wrong.

Edited by miss america - Jul 20 2013 at 9:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 9:12pm

Edited by miss america - Jul 20 2013 at 9:15pm
Yaya2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yaya2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 10:12am
Miss America
Thank God you are a sane person. The women here are soo crazy, they act like they are gonna die if they give out their vendor, urrgh it makes me sick. Girl there is a vendor fever here, I swear one would think we are asking for gold. Shocked But its all good, its called CRAB MENTALITY, If I find a good vendor I will tell and share!!!!

Yaya2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yaya2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 10:18am
AS for Punkie aka Jay just go back and eat your greasy fish and chips in newspapers or drink more tea to make your teeth yellow, your fav transnatlantic past time !!!!Clap Leave the hair knowledge to us here in the good ole US of A , SHEEEEET. yOU YELLOW TOOTHED PANSY.
MrsJHorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MrsJHorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 12:31pm
Lawd Geezus, its a FAHR!

I have had my hair in for about 5 weeks now. If needed I can do a review on hair from this vendor.

I can see both perspectives on this thread, but name calling definitely isn't necessary.
Mamiixsoxpretty5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 12:35pm
If people looked through the thread they'll see I posted click able links to my photo bucket profile to see pictures of the hair straight, curled & in its natural state .
Perfectoutlier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perfectoutlier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:26pm
can i get a pm of the vendor name also!!!
Chipskylord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chipskylord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 9:56pm
Can you pm me the vendor please!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728>