Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

New Aliexpress Hair ! " Brazilian "

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Mamiixsoxpretty5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 7:18pm
I DON'T understand why your hair isn't straightening well, mines straightens good & isn't high maintenance at all, I use a cheap $30 Conair flat iron to straighten my hair & when I wash my hair I use color protectant mane & tail conditioner, I DON'T shampoo the hair because that strips the hair, I use mane & tale detangler spray when I comb the hair out prior to straightening & I use virgin olive oil on the ends, the batch of hair I got was good, I was gonna buy more hair but now I'm scared I might get a bad batch "/
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by naomiluv21 naomiluv21 wrote:

Originally posted by Marisa92 Marisa92 wrote:

Well guys heres a mini update.... Ive had the hair in for about a week and it was beautiful at first but then it began to frizz and swell really bad it also tangles when I use flexi rods. :( I dont know what I'm doing wrong but I feel the hair shouldnt be this high matenience. Maybe its the texture of hair I bought the malaysian loose wave and I can never get it really straight can anybody offer tips I'd hate to have the throw it out I was planning to keep the hair atleast over the summer.
I've heard bad things about the Peruvian hair, the best rated hair that they have is Brazilian first, Mongolian second & Malaysian third

^^^THIS^^^

I recently purchased the peruvian body wave. FAST SHIPPING.... CUSTOMER SERVICE AMAZING!!! She answered all my questions & more! I received the hair & it was soooo pretty & gorgeous out of package w/ no bad smell! Plus the wefts are amazing & strong. I went on to washing/ deep conditioning it & it became soooo SOFT even just shampooing it. I left it air dried & the beautiful body wave turned into a natural loose wave ( still beautiful!)

But after it's 100% dry the hair looks very dry & processed sooo thick?! I tried straighten the hair but like she said... it doesn't straighten well

Not sure why? But I don't want to give up on this hair. For now it's sitting on my mannequin head ( glad I didn't sew it in but put it in a 3/4 wig
glamgeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamgeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by butterisbetta butterisbetta wrote:

Hello everyone, I am new the site. I was trying to figure out how to tame my hair I bought from Ebay that was acting a hot mess and found this site. I was amazed at how many remedies there is for weave hair. I went straight home and tried the ACV and the bleach bath. I decided to join today. I dont understand why is it a problem with being a new member asking questions. You have to start off a new member to become a junior or a senior right? Anywho I am just a regular person who likes to buy good hair. I do not know what all the abbreviations are either so hopefully I catch on. I did pm for the hair but it seems like there is an issue sharing idk. Im just happy to learn to tips and tricks for hair and hopefully share some of my own.

The hair game isn't the same on bhm. The reason why vendors aren't shared is because finding a good vendor takes TIME. I've said this before, its like studying for 3 months for an exam and then someone comes to you and says "give me the answers". No, u do the same research I did. Also the bhm effect is real. Queen used to be good but as soon as the company was mentioned, he was bombarded with orders and quality went down because he was trying to dish out SO many orders to the thousands that were placing orders. There are plenty of vendors mentioned already. All folks have to do is read. Hell I did it when I signed on bhm. I read, read, read for days, then I asked questions. Not sign up to be a member and my first post is "can someone tell me where to get the best Brazilian hair". Not trying to be rude, just saying because I see this so much here.

Oh wow. You sound really knowledgeable keelolo1. I've been lurking on BHM for the longest time. I made this account last year but I was still lurking for some reason.  Embarrassed Anyway, can you tell me the process of your research? I know this sounds nerdy but when I research, I RESEARCH. LOL I truly enjoy it and would like to know how you do it.
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 8:34pm
This thread came along way!!
lambdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by WhitWhit86 WhitWhit86 wrote:

This thread came along way!!

yeah but i would have liked to see some pics from OP
iheartmr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iheartmr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 10:23pm
Any updates from the people who purchased this hair? I purchased the brazilian loose wavy and I can not tame this hair to save my life. The swelling and frizzing is unbearable. How do you guys maintain this hair?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 10:34pm
Maybe its the conditioner or shampoo your using, my weekly regimen is to condition the hair with mane & tail color protecting then I put silicone mix on the hair & let it sit for 30 minutes & wash it out, if the hair swells up I just spray some mane & tame detangler & it stops the swelling, hope that helps .
lambdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote lambdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Mamiixsoxpretty5 Mamiixsoxpretty5 wrote:

Maybe its the conditioner or shampoo your using, my weekly regimen is to condition the hair with mane & tail color protecting then I put silicone mix on the hair & let it sit for 30 minutes & wash it out, if the hair swells up I just spray some mane & tame detangler & it stops the swelling, hope that helps .
where are your pics?? you make it sound so good, i wanna see PICS! i think imma just go the safe route with QHP and a roman closure, since you're done PMing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by lambdoll lambdoll wrote:

Originally posted by Mamiixsoxpretty5 Mamiixsoxpretty5 wrote:

where are your pics?? you make it sound so good, i wanna see PICS! i think imma just go the safe route with QHP and a roman closure, since you're done PMing.
I promise to post pictures tomorrow of the hair in its natural state, straightened & wand curled, sorry for taking so long
myoic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myoic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 3:37pm

Edited by myoic - May 30 2013 at 3:37pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 28>