Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

New Aliexpress Hair ! " Brazilian "

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Marisa92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisa92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:22am
Thanks Ill try that. I washed it a few days ago im gonna let the conditioner sit in longer this time.
Sponsored Links

butterisbetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote butterisbetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:23pm
Hello everyone, I am new the site. I was trying to figure out how to tame my hair I bought from Ebay that was acting a hot mess and found this site. I was amazed at how many remedies there is for weave hair. I went straight home and tried the ACV and the bleach bath. I decided to join today. I dont understand why is it a problem with being a new member asking questions. You have to start off a new member to become a junior or a senior right? Anywho I am just a regular person who likes to buy good hair. I do not know what all the abbreviations are either so hopefully I catch on. I did pm for the hair but it seems like there is an issue sharing idk. Im just happy to learn to tips and tricks for hair and hopefully share some of my own.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 6:24am
Originally posted by butterisbetta butterisbetta wrote:

Hello everyone, I am new the site. I was trying to figure out how to tame my hair I bought from Ebay that was acting a hot mess and found this site. I was amazed at how many remedies there is for weave hair. I went straight home and tried the ACV and the bleach bath. I decided to join today. I dont understand why is it a problem with being a new member asking questions. You have to start off a new member to become a junior or a senior right? Anywho I am just a regular person who likes to buy good hair. I do not know what all the abbreviations are either so hopefully I catch on. I did pm for the hair but it seems like there is an issue sharing idk. Im just happy to learn to tips and tricks for hair and hopefully share some of my own.

The hair game isn't the same on bhm. The reason why vendors aren't shared is because finding a good vendor takes TIME. I've said this before, its like studying for 3 months for an exam and then someone comes to you and says "give me the answers". No, u do the same research I did. Also the bhm effect is real. Queen used to be good but as soon as the company was mentioned, he was bombarded with orders and quality went down because he was trying to dish out SO many orders to the thousands that were placing orders. There are plenty of vendors mentioned already. All folks have to do is read. Hell I did it when I signed on bhm. I read, read, read for days, then I asked questions. Not sign up to be a member and my first post is "can someone tell me where to get the best Brazilian hair". Not trying to be rude, just saying because I see this so much here.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 6:30am
Also to add. Ladies, there is NO SUCH THING as best hair. Remember, what may be my best, you may hate. Any hair is what YOU make of it. Bliss is supposed to be the best top notch Indian hair and even then I've read a few bad reviews. So also take that into consideration
naomiluv21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naomiluv21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by Marisa92 Marisa92 wrote:

Well guys heres a mini update.... Ive had the hair in for about a week and it was beautiful at first but then it began to frizz and swell really bad it also tangles when I use flexi rods. :( I dont know what I'm doing wrong but I feel the hair shouldnt be this high matenience. Maybe its the texture of hair I bought the malaysian loose wave and I can never get it really straight can anybody offer tips I'd hate to have the throw it out I was planning to keep the hair atleast over the summer.

^^^THIS^^^

I recently purchased the peruvian body wave. FAST SHIPPING.... CUSTOMER SERVICE AMAZING!!! She answered all my questions & more! I received the hair & it was soooo pretty & gorgeous out of package w/ no bad smell! Plus the wefts are amazing & strong. I went on to washing/ deep conditioning it & it became soooo SOFT even just shampooing it. I left it air dried & the beautiful body wave turned into a natural loose wave ( still beautiful!)

But after it's 100% dry the hair looks very dry & processed sooo thick?! I tried straighten the hair but like she said... it doesn't straighten well

Not sure why? But I don't want to give up on this hair. For now it's sitting on my mannequin head ( glad I didn't sew it in but put it in a 3/4 wig
naomiluv21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naomiluv21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 7:49am
do u guys think I should do the 2 min protein treatment?? I heard that's good too for dry weaves hair lol
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:28am
Originally posted by naomiluv21 naomiluv21 wrote:

do u guys think I should do the 2 min protein treatment?? I heard that's good too for dry weaves hair lol
Try the protein treatment thats the only way you know what works. You can also try using silicone mix( deep condition )

Edited by Brjasuga51 - May 17 2013 at 9:29am
ForeverGrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForeverGrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 11:18am
Pretty!!! Smh.. Nothin better than pretty weave!!!  And I was kinda leery of Alibaba because it seemed like most vendors wanted bankwire  ONLY- which seemed like Im sending my good money out in the air praying I get my product ..lol LOL.. Ill look at  them again.
On another note -  I'm itching for some GREAT INDIAN HAIR  - wavy/curly for summer. ???Has anyone heard of EXODUS IMPORTS - and if so whats your experience with them please.
Gracias!!!
Marisa92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marisa92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 12:36pm
okay ive tried a few things since the last update....
washed and conditioned with renewing moroccan shampoo and conditioner..... let conditioner stay in with a shower cap on still a little dry I let air dry still swollen :( but lastnight I purchased some argan oil and smoothed it through the hair worked wonders still not bone straight but with brushing every hour it becomes manageable.... Im very disappointed that this hair is so high maintenance... O and I have also been using John Frieda Secret Weapon serum helped combat the friziness.... With all the money I'm putting into products I might as well have bought some better quality hair but now I know for next time! Hopefully I can train the hair and get it to last me through summer.
AmericanDreamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmericanDreamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 2:19pm
^^well I guess its a good thing OP stopped giving out the vendor, cause id be so mad if I had to go through all that just to get it to be manageable!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 28>
  Share Topic