Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

New Aliexpress Hair ! " Brazilian "

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 8:08am
SMH... Anyway I can't wait to see the update
Sponsored Links

naomiluv21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naomiluv21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Mamiixsoxpretty5 Mamiixsoxpretty5 wrote:

Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

oh helllll no !!! Mamii your better then me !! that is waaaay too many !! and 98% of these people joined BHM JUST to ask for the vendor!

I know that's why I stopped pm'ing people back

Girl I don't even blame you... I've been lurking in this thread to see if you have posted any new pics and all I kept seeing was these newbies *cough cough probably AVs looking for a new supplier* asking for a PM...
I've already seen more than FIVE AV'S that are selling the same hair I have in my head, you would think they'd be smart & take the packaging/wrappers off to conceal their vendors but nope & they're selling it for super high prices, one vendor was selling a bundle for $150 not including shipping O_o my 3 bundles only cost $180 ! I will be posting an update this weekend though, I just wanted to wear the hair for a couple weeks to give a thorough review

^^^ That's all I want!   
I'm not an AV or newbie
Can u provide me the sellers name pls. I can be the last & final PM
Thanks!!!!
Marisa92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisa92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 9:40am
Thank you so much!! I'm going to buy it as soon as I get off.

Originally posted by Marisa92 Marisa92 wrote:

I curled the hair and now when I try to comb it out its poofy can anyone suggest how to tame it? I have the malaysian loose wave
I use mane & tail detangler spray, it will get rid of the poof, make the hair feel softer & condition it, its the best spray I've ever used, good luck

Postiche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Postiche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 12:45pm
Wow, I viewed this thread when it only had a few posts and thought I would wait for an update on the hair before I respectfully asked for the vendor details. Think I waited a bit to long and missed out.

Congrats on the hair tho, max
iheartmr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iheartmr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 5:50pm
The vendor is really nice. The vendor actually called me after answering all of my questions. I thought it was weird that a vendor actually got my number from alibaba but that just proves that the customer service is on point. The vendor even offered to skype me so I can see the different textures. And for the people making comments about the newbies. I was the first person on this thread who asked for the vendor. Then everyone else started to follow suit. I received pms asking to share her vendor, because she wasn't replying. I respectfully pm'ed her and asked did she want to continue to share or not. So I am definitely not an "av". I am just a consumer that wanted to try the hair out. Thank you op for sharing.
Mamiixsoxpretty5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by iheartmr iheartmr wrote:

The vendor is really nice. The vendor actually called me after answering all of my questions. I thought it was weird that a vendor actually got my number from alibaba but that just proves that the customer service is on point. The vendor even offered to skype me so I can see the different textures. And for the people making comments about the newbies. I was the first person on this thread who asked for the vendor. Then everyone else started to follow suit. I received pms asking to share her vendor, because she wasn't replying. I respectfully pm'ed her and asked did she want to continue to share or not. So I am definitely not an "av". I am just a consumer that wanted to try the hair out. Thank you op for sharing.
You welcome, did you receive the hair ? Do you like it ? What's the specs ?
iheartmr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartmr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:09pm
I ordered last night. I will update when I receive it. I was very pleased with how the vendor was going out of their way to make me feel comfortable with my purchase. I have received so much bad hair that I just gave up on weaves for awhile. Some started out beautiful but after a couple of weeks the hair becomes unmanageable. Does your hair frizz and swell a lot?
Mamiixsoxpretty5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by iheartmr iheartmr wrote:

I ordered last night. I will update when I receive it. I was very pleased with how the vendor was going out of their way to make me feel comfortable with my purchase. I have received so much bad hair that I just gave up on weaves for awhile. Some started out beautiful but after a couple of weeks the hair becomes unmanageable. Does your hair frizz and swell a lot?
it doesn't frizz a lot only once in a blue but when it does frizz I use mane & tail detangler spray & I swear it works wonders & its only 4 bucks, I've only had the hair in for 3 weeks but so far so good there haven't been any significant changes, so far I would recommend this hair, I even like it better than my queens hair & it sheds less than my queens hair too
iheartmr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartmr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:26pm
I'm going to try the mane and tail on some hair that I purchased a couple of months ago. I wore the hair 2 weeks and took it out because I could not deal with the severe swelling and frizzing. I purchased qhp a few weeks ago,and it was shedding badly right out the bag. The wefts were cut and split on the ends,and the construction was terrible. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I get a good batch from your vendor.

Edited by iheartmr - May 07 2013 at 6:28pm
Maddi0529 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddi0529 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Originally posted by Maddi0529 Maddi0529 wrote:

Originally posted by Thsausageson Thsausageson wrote:

I'm still waiting for a PM and its been like 3 weeks smh

yea!!! I have been waiting also. hopefully someone will update us on the hair bc something seems ah little fishy lol
with that attitude why would she or any one PM you her vendor? you all begging with attitude...damn sonLOL. Also perhaps she got tired of sending PMs. Can you imaging how many people inbox her. And yes some people recieved Pm in the first week.

lol i dnt have ah attitude, i just kno that some vendors will do anything to get people to buy their hair. but i can understand why she stop sending pm bc her inbox probably was full...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 28>
  Share Topic