FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

New Aliexpress Hair ! Brazilian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Mamiixsoxpretty5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Marisa92 Marisa92 wrote:

Follow me on IG for pics of my hair @PrissyRissy_
just followed you .
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

oh helllll no !!! Mamii your better then me !! that is waaaay too many !! and 98% of these people joined BHM JUST to ask for the vendor!

I know that's why I stopped pm'ing people back
impromptwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote impromptwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 1:56pm
Tuh some of ya'll are crazy as hell. How can you be rude when she is doing you a favor?!?!? Dont PM them sh*t let them do their own research.

Edited by impromptwo - May 06 2013 at 1:58pm
Marisa92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisa92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 2:10pm
I curled the hair and now when I try to comb it out its poofy can anyone suggest how to tame it? I have the malaysian loose wave
ThePhatChiQ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePhatChiQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 4:08pm
one of my friends ordered hair from that site and when she first put it in it was beautiful but now, after she's had it in for almost 6 weeks, it's looking almost like pack hair she said it doesn't get straight anymore she washes and conditions it like she's supposed to, but it lacks the luster it had when she first installed it idk if she is using the correct products or if she should just take it out now but I hope your bundles last better than hers
Thsausageson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thsausageson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:38pm
It's not about being rude. Just say your not PMin anymore and people will keep it moving, that is all it. We understand your position! I'm glad you have found some quality hair!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 12:47am
Originally posted by Marisa92 Marisa92 wrote:

I curled the hair and now when I try to comb it out its poofy can anyone suggest how to tame it? I have the malaysian loose wave
I use mane & tail detangler spray, it will get rid of the poof, make the hair feel softer & condition it, its the best spray I've ever used, good luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 12:49am
Originally posted by ThePhatChiQ ThePhatChiQ wrote:

one of my friends ordered hair from that site and when she first put it in it was beautiful but now, after she's had it in for almost 6 weeks, it's looking almost like pack hair she said it doesn't get straight anymore she washes and conditions it like she's supposed to, but it lacks the luster it had when she first installed it idk if she is using the correct products or if she should just take it out now but I hope your bundles last better than hers
what vendor did she use ? & sometimes its not the hair its how you take care of it, different hair needs different products
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 2:01am
Originally posted by Mamiixsoxpretty5 Mamiixsoxpretty5 wrote:

oh helllll no !!! Mamii your better then me !! that is waaaay too many !! and 98% of these people joined BHM JUST to ask for the vendor!

Girl I don't even blame you... I've been lurking in this thread to see if you have posted any new pics and all I kept seeing was these newbies *cough cough probably AVs looking for a new supplier* asking for a PM...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 2:09am
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

Originally posted by Mamiixsoxpretty5 Mamiixsoxpretty5 wrote:

Girl I don't even blame you... I've been lurking in this thread to see if you have posted any new pics and all I kept seeing was these newbies *cough cough probably AVs looking for a new supplier* asking for a PM...
I've already seen more than FIVE AV'S that are selling the same hair I have in my head, you would think they'd be smart & take the packaging/wrappers off to conceal their vendors but nope & they're selling it for super high prices, one vendor was selling a bundle for $150 not including shipping O_o my 3 bundles only cost $180 ! I will be posting an update this weekend though, I just wanted to wear the hair for a couple weeks to give a thorough review
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 28>
  Share Topic