BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Aliexpress Hair ! Brazilian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 28>

Author
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 12:53am

Edited by pRiNCesSChANeL - May 06 2013 at 12:58am
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 6:39am
I hope this isn't the vendor I use. With all these "can I get a pm" I'm praying there won't be a bhm effect.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Maddi0529 Maddi0529 wrote:

Originally posted by Thsausageson Thsausageson wrote:

I'm still waiting for a PM and its been like 3 weeks smh

yea!!! I have been waiting also. hopefully someone will update us on the hair bc something seems ah little fishy lol
with that attitude why would she or any one PM you her vendor? you all begging with attitude...damn sonLOL. Also perhaps she got tired of sending PMs. Can you imaging how many people inbox her. And yes some people recieved Pm in the first week.
DinaBina3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinaBina3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:12am
Looks like really great hair & those prices are amazing. Can you PM me the vendor information. Thanks [:)]
Mamiixsoxpretty5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Originally posted by Maddi0529 Maddi0529 wrote:

Originally posted by Thsausageson Thsausageson wrote:

I'm still waiting for a PM and its been like 3 weeks smh

yea!!! I have been waiting also. hopefully someone will update us on the hair bc something seems ah little fishy lol

with that attitude why would she or any one PM you her vendor? you all begging with attitude...damn sonLOL. Also perhaps she got tired of sending PMs. Can you imaging how many people inbox her. And yes some people recieved Pm in the first week.
Lol right, I have almost 150 PMS, its hard to reply to them all
foxxyrenee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxxyrenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:37am
hi can you pm that vendor also ive tried QHS before N PHS but i wouldnt mind trying someone different

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:47am
oh helllll no !!! Mamii your better then me !! that is waaaay too many !! and 98% of these people joined BHM JUST to ask for the vendor!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by foxxyrenee foxxyrenee wrote:

hi can you pm that vendor also ive tried QHS before N PHS but i wouldnt mind trying someone different

what is QHS ?
Marisa92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisa92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 12:40pm
There are a few fly aways.
Originally posted by Mamiixsoxpretty5 Mamiixsoxpretty5 wrote:

Originally posted by Marisa92 Marisa92 wrote:

It has a few fly aways I cant wait to see how it straightens. I havent had brazilian hair in a while but I think the brazilian would be thicker the malaysian is very soft. Im getting it installed tonight
it straightens lovely & easily & its still so full of body while its straightened & the waves come back when wet
Marisa92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisa92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 12:41pm
Follow me on IG for pics of my hair @PrissyRissy_
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 28>
  Share Topic