Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Aliexpress Hair ! " Brazilian "

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sweetkatia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetkatia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 6:23pm
Looks good! Love it! Please PM me the vendor too .Thanks
Sponsored Links

Thsausageson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thsausageson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 11:21pm
has anyone gotten a PM?
Mamiixsoxpretty5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Thsausageson Thsausageson wrote:

has anyone gotten a PM?
Everyone who has pm'd me first has gotten a pm back ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thsausageson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 11:47pm
Is it still to late to get a PM?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Thsausageson Thsausageson wrote:

Is it still to late to get a PM?
No .. Pm me
pinkaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:33am
Yayyy Max!!! I got my hair today. Out of the package it's bee-u-tee-ful. I'm also going to lighten and highlight... We'll see how it holds up.... We better stock up before the bandwagon gets rolling. Thank you so much for sharing. That was extremely nice of you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamiixsoxpretty5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:52am
Originally posted by pinkaboo pinkaboo wrote:

Yayyy Max!!! I got my hair today. Out of the package it's bee-u-tee-ful. I'm also going to lighten and highlight... We'll see how it holds up.... We better stock up before the bandwagon gets rolling. Thank you so much for sharing. That was extremely nice of you
yesss, I'm getting another batch of hair next week before the quality goes down lol, what type of hair did you order ? & what lengths ?
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:01am
yea! you got your hair.....now only if i can decide what to order...i want some very curly hair for summer.

I am happy I tried these non American vendors...i spent a lot of money on EP, ONYC, TRUE INDIAN HAIR, INDIQUE etc and to be honest their hair last just as long as the QHP I am currently wearing. So for a fraction of that cost I am willing to send my money to China......minus the smell the hair is good.
Miss_Toyin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss_Toyin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 3:30pm
New to BMH, and have been doing tons of reading the past few days on IVs and CVs. Could you PM the name of the vendor please

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thsausageson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 4:26pm
Hey Maxx Im still waiting on my PM! Thank you again for sharing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 28>
  Share Topic